Reputation is not functioning

subzerosmokerai

I've been trying to add reputation to several posts now and all that appears when I press the "star" for Reputation is a thin gray box with no text on it. What is this all about?

some how everytime I take up for someone who's being flammed, or I try to show someone hot to do something I get a neg rep, WTF is up with that

*how darn typos

Last edited by a moderator:
I am having some rep problems also since tuesday. When I click on the star, nothing happens. I click again after 5 seconds, I get the "you must spread rep before giving it again" message. I am using chrome.

some how everytime I take up for someone who's being flammed, or I try to show someone hot to do something I get a neg rep, WTF is up with that

*how darn typos

Hey,

Please use the edit button instead of double posting. Thanks =)

For your question, that is just how people are here....if you get a negative rep that you feel is not justified, PM a mod or admin and we will look into it. People here love to abuse the system.

For rep not working, I am using Opera and it works just fine for me so maybe it's a browser thing for you guys?

For rep not working, I am using Opera and it works just fine for me so maybe it's a browser thing for you guys?

Yeap, I have the feeling you're right. Chrome crashes one attempt on 2 when I browse this forum, I don't have this problem with Mozilla. I'll stick to Mozilla.