Please No Combo Training...

TarkatanKisses

Has it been confirmed that there will no stupid combo training in story mode like there was in Deception. If there is, I'm screwed because I cannot do those combos, and I really don't want to lose out on characters like I did last time. I can see the challenges being present in the challenge tower, but that's all I hope. Anyone heard anything?

The way I see it, combos are something to be accepted in fighting games. Most, if not all, fighting games have them in some form.

I HATED the combo training. I could do them just fine, but they were sooooo time consuming. I understand that they're supposed to be for newer players to get familiar with the controls but they should have never been required to unlock stuff.

As long as they don't have a mode like they did in MK vs.DC. That was probably the worst thing ever to come out of any MK game.

Ed has said that there are no, "dial-a-combos," in the game, so kombo training would be kinda pointless. Although there might be kombo related challenges in challenge tower mode, like complete a ten hit kombo.

My guess is they might have them but they'll just teach base combos and you can pretty much branch off of them with a custom combo.