Ed Boon Live at GDC:

damn it there playing some other stupid game. I hope someone caught everything i want to see all this, link please if anyone gets it.

Noob and Saibot seem to have changed a little. For those who were complaining about Noob being too gray, he looks much darker now, while Saibot has some kind of purple glow, making him more like a shadow creature.

Yeah, I've noticed it too!

Kano's fatality: how do I add spoilers??? ;)

I had thought I had grabbed a screen cap of Baraka, but apparently not. I had to switch computers because the one I use is really shitty when it comes to connection and speed, so it was lagging and buffering quite a bit. So I guess the Baraka cap didn't happen. I did get one of the select screen but thats already been provided by others. Damn me. lol It'll most likely be archived within a day, so not a huge deal though.

We have gotten an extreme amount of information this week. lol

We have gotten an extreme amount of information this week. lol

Tell me about it. It's like they took all the information we should have gotten over the course of the last few months and crammed it all into this week.

Not that that is a bad thing.

The Kano vs. Jax fight made me
large_01inauguration21.jpg

#NewKanoFan

edited and snipped

Last edited by a moderator:
I've read that there was a character named STUNTMAN, apparently the new Mokap, he even had a VS screen portrait...

yea he was just a computer opponent you fight against in the fatality training mode (or it might have been in the challenge tower). He looks pretty cool and authentic. I wouldnt mind him as a super unlockable ha!

It should be up soon guys, before the night is over I would guess. They have their other videos throughout the day archived, just give it a couple of hours. Then, we'll all get to watch it over and over again. ;)