Ed Boon Live at GDC:

Just in your imagination :p

Bah.... Bullshit.

hydrok.jpg

AKA - I am searching for my man, *****es!

A few thoughts:

- Ermac in action is beautiful.
- Baraka looks so, so good in this game (like everything else)
- Kano's X-Ray and Fatality are perfect. His gameplay style seems pretty unique as well.
- Noob Saibot's full X-Ray is fantastic
- The game is just too perfect
- Quan-Chi/Sheeva/Human Smoke/Kabal are pretty much 100% confirmed.
- The gray robot could be smoke. They might have just used a palette swap for the certain story purposes. That definitely won't be the Smoke that is a playable character though.
- RAINNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah.... I sort of knew it all along but ouch. What a bummer... and knowing NRS, they probably won't release the first DLC for quite a long time, which means I won't be able to see or use Rain for a long, long time. It won't discourage me from loving the game like the absence of characters from MvC3 did, but it's still pretty shitty. The game just looks too perfect to let one thing ruin it.

I have high hopes for Sheeva/Smoke/Kabal now. I honestly don't care which gets revealed next because every character so far has been incredible

wait, how was Rain disconfirmed? :/

crap.. well call me an idiot but I will not believe anything until I see the final roster :( maybe he has to be unlocked :(

Bah.... Bullshit.

hydrok.jpg

AKA - I am searching for my man, *****es!

Nope, simply searching for his friend. Companion = friend. The subby brothers like them some Sareena.

Now if you want to argue that Ermac gets his gay on, seeing as he is the combination of a hundred warriors soul and at least a few of them could be gay, than sure.

Nope, simply searching for his friend. Companion = friend. The subby brothers like them some Sareena.

Now if you want to argue that Ermac gets his gay on, seeing as he is the combination of a hundred warriors soul and at least a few of them could be gay, than sure.

You know so little.

But you're right on Ermac. I know that through experience.... Sorta. Dreams count, right?