Tanya alternate costume?!!!

Zax

Okay hi everyone.

A little background:

I have unlocked all the things that really matter for the game (all characters, arenas and alternate costumes), excepting the WQ or whatever and excepting Tanya's alternate costume.

I've been looking online and around for a while now.

All I get is that Tanya is wandering in C-2 Outworld.

I tried looking for her there- couldn't find her, went back online.

Found from a different site (and this is the only difference I could find on any sites) that she was in C-2/C-3 outworld.

That's it...no time/day of the week, etc...

Only problem is: SHE'S NOT THERE.

Any suggestions? If it helps, I've completed Konquest mode and I'm playing on the PS2. Though I don't often play as Tanya, this is nonetheless driving me nuts.

You need to find a cave for her to trap liu kang. After that you can see her around A-3 Outworld, If I remember well. You talk to her than she thank you with a reward.
Then only, she'll wonder around C-2.
I fought her in C-2 but nothing, no alt.

MaxDam said:
You need to find a cave for her to trap liu kang. After that you can see her around A-3 Outworld, If I remember well. You talk to her than she thank you with a reward.

That's what I thought. However, I actually came across that cave for the first time a couple nights ago (I don't know how I managed that), and afterwards, the only Tanya I could find was the one who fights you. Maybe I didn't look hard enough. I'll try both those coordinates.

I've had Tanya's alt for a while, too.

I read somewhere else that you have to find Tanya in A-7, find the cave to trap liu, look for liu in G-1 and then look for Tanya in C-2 and fight her to get her alt.
I'll try that later!

DeathcoreRyknow said:
MaxDam said:

That's what I thought. However, I actually came across that cave for the first time a couple nights ago (I don't know how I managed that), and afterwards, the only Tanya I could find was the one who fights you. Maybe I didn't look hard enough. I'll try both those coordinates.

I've had Tanya's alt for a while, too.

I've had the same problem... I can't give her the note to get the reward only can fight her. That's how I found you could get her alt from fighting her was to try to talk to her.

I finally got her alt!
I was always fighting her at C-2 but no alt, just koins as a reward.
I was missing only three things: Shujinko Alt, Shujinko spear move and tanya Alt.
I went to get shujinko's alt and spear move and then I got back to outworld for tanya. I fought her and I got her alt.
Maybe you need all shujinko's moves or you have to get out of outworld and then go back to unlock her outfit.