Who's wearing you favorite Alternate Outfit?

K1LLKANO

Tried to post this as a true poll, but the boards don't seem to like polls with 24 choices :cry: Guess I'll just have to come back and keep a running tally

Anyways, on to the voting.

My pick is for Scorpion...I love the old style ninja look!

Ashrah or Havik. Ashrah's second one is the hottest of all the characters, and Havik's is the most bad ass.

Havik said:
Ashrah or Havik. Ashrah's second one is the hottest of all the characters, and Havik's is the most bad ass.

Ashrah is the ugliest of the females, and her second costume although hotter than her default, is no where near the hottest one.

I like Jade, Liu Kang, and Scorpion's alernatives the best, cuz like u said, old school is best.

Mileena's alternative is by far the hottest outfit, it barely covers anything, only thing i dont like about it is her hair covers her face, and it makes it difficult to see her mouth when u do her head eating fatality.

Jade's alternate costume is one of my two favorites. It resembles Kitana's from last game and I liked that look - but I like Jade's even better.

Sindel's alternate is also my other favorite. I thought her hair looks sort of ridiculous in her normal outfit. Way to fake. But her second costume does a good job of toning it down plus it gives her an evil-looking queen outfit.

Havik's is a vast improvement over his first.

I was very disapointed in Ermac's alternate costume.

K, so far we have this

Ashrah -- 0.5
Havik -- 1.5
Jade -- 1.8
Liu Kang -- 0.3
Scorpion -- 2.3
Sindel -- 0.5

Just dividing the one vote by the number of characters voted on in each post. Thats where the decimal is coming into play.

Scorpion's is my favorite. I thought it was awesome to see that costume being such a huge fan of the classic games. His UMK3 outfit also happened to be my favorite, so yeah.

I like Jade's too, mainly for the same reason as above. The female ninjas looked their best in UMK3, and I'm all for nostalgia.

I also really like Mileena's, because, umm... *ahem*... you know. I think that's my second favorite.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
I also really like Mileena's, because, umm... *ahem*... you know. I think that's my second favorite.

Am I the only one bothered by Mileena's breasts? In this game they look like a failed pastic surgery procedure. I don't know. I like her first costume way better than the 2nd because the 2nd makes it look ... blah.

Yea, I hate Mileena's second costume. Her first isn't bad, not as good as Jades 2nd or Ashrah's 2nd though.

Havik said:
Yea, I hate Mileena's second costume. Her first isn't bad, not as good as Jades 2nd or Ashrah's 2nd though.

I agree. The thing I like about Jade's second costume is that she looks "attractive" in it. They don't over-expose her and they keep a very appealing look. Plus it is a near copy of Kitana's from last game and I really liked it. I think Jade looks better in it though.

Ashrah is okay. Her second costume is better than the first but feels a bit bland. I think a few extra features could make it better. The first costume though is somewhat stupid. My friend dropped by for a few matches when I first picked the game up and goes "Okay. That is the most ridiculous hat I have ever seen." I agree with him 100%.

Both of Tanya's costumes I feel could be better. They both look like a plastic wrapping more than actual clothes. Especially the 1st one.

When I got Tanya's second costume. I didn't even realise it was different. Then my friend pointed out that she didn't have that dress thingy on. She was never talked about about ever again.

El Chupacabra said:
DeathcoreRyknow said:

Am I the only one bothered by Mileena's breasts? In this game they look like a failed pastic surgery procedure. I don't know. I like her first costume way better than the 2nd because the 2nd makes it look ... blah.

They do look a bit odd, I admit that, but for some reason I can get past that. She does look a bit pale in that outfit as well, but overall, I still like it quite a bit. I guess if you can get past the teeth you can get past anything.

If Kitana were in the game (I'm still praying for that), though, I wouldn't really care about Mileena. I know I didn't in any of the other games they were both present in.

Havik said:
When I got Tanya's second costume. I didn't even realise it was different. Then my friend pointed out that she didn't have that dress thingy on. She was never talked about about ever again.

Haha. I actually laughed at that last line. Tanya is completely forgettable. And her second costume is basically her first with a closed top and no "skirt" thing.

i like haviks, hotarus, darriuss (for some reason), jades, and barakas, but shujinkos is my fav. Love the bald guy with the beard and draped robes, cool little bib with the character on it too.

New totals are:

Ashrah -- 0.7
Havik -- 1.7
Hotaru -- 0.2
Jade -- 1.8
Liu Kang -- 0.3
Noob-Smoke -- 0.2
Scorpion -- 3.3
Shujinko -- 1
Sindel -- 0.5
Sub-Zero -- 0.2

Go, go Scorpion!