Don't leave us babe!

Will you stay?

• Total voters
Poll's here!!!

@ RockHardMilkGun: I wonder if we're allowed to make a thread created especially for spam. What better way to honor Smokey Cut (R.I.P) than to have a thread based off of some his ideas!?

I've actually inquired in the mod lounge about having a 'just talk' discussion thread where people can just post about any random thing so if the other mods and admins agree with it, I'll make it a sticky in the general discussion area.

@RockHardMilkGun Kome on, My Knee Grows is better. How did you khange it?

Is it wrong that I watched?
Aahhahahahhahah wow that was funny
I've actually inquired in the mod lounge about having a 'just talk' discussion thread where people can just post about any random thing so if the other mods and admins agree with it, I'll make it a sticky in the general discussion area.

Ask them so we kan do it!

I'm not leaving TRMK until I'm DEAD! Or I hope so. Even when I don't have spare time, I find a way to browse through the threads and post somethings here and there.

Sometime tells me if this game is as a success as its building up to be that we might even get more members. Who knows

I don't I will going anywhere for a while. This forum is like a gigantic orgy. We're all inserting our ideas into everyone, and spewing information on each other's faces, and spreading each other's buttcheeks open. It's a friendly place.

Sometime tells me if this game is as a success as its building up to be that we might even get more members. Who knows

I don't I will going anywhere for a while. This forum is like a gigantic orgy. We're all inserting our ideas into everyone, and spewing information on each other's faces, and spreading each other's buttcheeks open. It's a friendly place.

I don't remember the last time I spread a pair of buttcheeks to put in an idea...

TITTIES FTW!!!!

Yeah, there's the web-series to discuss as well, once the game drops :-D

I'll be sticking around here ;-)

Last edited:
haha yeah im staying as well. I was a lurker since the deadly alliance days and im glad to have made an account back in october. I probably wont be posting as much when the game drops, but i will be once the wow factor dies out.

As much as I hate to say it... it's inevitable that the forum will be dead a few months after the games release... Its just how its been and always will be. I've been here from deadly alliance onwards, and its been crazy and then dead, and then crazy and then dead. It's just the way it works... I hope it isn't like that at all, I hope the forum remains as active as it is right now...There is always a pattern with these sorts of things.. But hey, who knows? Maybe you all will stick around, and more of the older members will flock back. Some members most of you don't know, but were great members nonetheless.

Don't worry, I'll probably stick around. After the game comes out we will need to find fellow players to play MK with AND it'll be fun discussing what we liked and disliked about MK-2011.

Besides, it's awesome knowing fellow MK (and fighting game in general) fans out there, it's hard meeting them in person when you barely find people who play video games in general (at least as far as I go...none of my friends and family are hardcore game fans like I am, and the friends who do play video games aren't fighter-heavy like I am).

Considering I dorm at school (and don't bring my consoles for several reasons, including that I'd rather it not break by some idiot or get stolen), I'm away from my games sometimes, and when I miss them, it's always nice to at least TALK about them with some cool people. : )