Don't leave us babe!

Will you stay?

• Total voters
Sometime tells me if this game is as a success as its building up to be that we might even get more members. Who knows

I don't I will going anywhere for a while. This forum is like a gigantic orgy. We're all inserting our ideas into everyone, and spewing information on each other's faces, and spreading each other's buttcheeks open. It's a friendly place.

Oh man... That was so hot.

I'll probably still check the site but less often then I do now which is several time a day

Also where's the option for being a male with masterful breasts?? ;)

I know that many of us will depart from this site after this game drops, returning only for news.
I ask that you stay and keep this joint alive!
Need to go to your wedding? **** that! Lets talk about Tremor!

Funeral? Nah, lets mourn Kai not being in MK9.

Sleep? You can sleep when you're dead, now who is your favorite?

Gotta masturbate? You have two hands, multitask and tell me your most hated TV show!

All I'm trying to say is, stay.

"You should get a life". Well I have a life and it sucks ass. My girl is so bipolar she's damn near schizophrenic, my friends are borderline retarded, my bosses are condescending super *****es, my family is a HUGE drama case, and I'm too amazing for my own good.

I know I'm late to this... but back back back, I think I'm in love with you.
Also, titties.

I didn't stop checking the site between MKD, MKA, MKvsDC and now, always holding out for new news. And it's ridiculous that it took me this long to start posting in the forums. I doubt I'll ever stay away too long as long as they keep making more. I also doubt they'll ever totally stop making MK games as long as the Boonster is around. He'll be on his deathbed one day, hooked up to a breathing machine, his team around him at the hospital having a fatality meeting, everyone hoping he doesn't kick the bucket right there for fear of irony-overload.

Im sure there is more Mortal Kombat to come. Maybe Mortal Kombat HD, hopfully a spin off game or somthin. The future seems bright for the franchise. I want to see some custom combos posted anyways so I can use them. HeHeHe.

I'll still be here. I'll be interested in seeing your guys' combos and stuff like that. Also some tournaments, TRMK get togethers, etc. I can't leave my fans behind, I know you guys would miss me. ;)

All I can do now is surf forums seeing as my awesome computer needs up to £100 to repair that I don't have right now. :(

I'll be avoiding this place like the plague until MK has been out for a while. I don't want anything being spoilt, want to find out myself unless I get stuck.