Don't leave us babe!

Will you stay?

• Total voters

BBBLP

Robot Rock
I know that many of us will depart from this site after this game drops, returning only for news.
I ask that you stay and keep this joint alive!
Need to go to your wedding? **** that! Lets talk about Tremor!

Funeral? Nah, lets mourn Kai not being in MK9.

Sleep? You can sleep when you're dead, now who is your favorite?

Gotta masturbate? You have two hands, multitask and tell me your most hated TV show!

All I'm trying to say is, stay.

"You should get a life". Well I have a life and it sucks ass. My girl is so bipolar she's damn near schizophrenic, my friends are borderline retarded, my bosses are condescending super *****es, my family is a HUGE drama case, and I'm too amazing for my own good.

Well, I might leave sometime in March. I hate spoilers, even the smallest kind of them. However, once the game hits, I'm gonna be back on the forums, discussing the game, tips, tricks, finding opponents, and otherwise just throwing my opinion on the interwebz where I'll find it appropriate.

SON OF A *****!!!!
I had a poll in but the site crashed on me while I was posting it.

SON OF A *****!!!!
I had a poll in but the site crashed on me while I was posting it.

Haha it crashed on me too; I know I'll still be here and trying to post as much as I can; I've seen nothing but positive things since I registered.

Psssh, I'm not leaving. This site is the only thing standing between me becoming a crazy cat lady.

I can add the poll for you, just tell me what you want to be in it.

Anyways, this unfortunately happens every time a new MK game comes out. People come by the masses and once it's out, the place quits down a lot. There was a time not too long ago when I barely logged in because there just wasn't anything going on. Mods had next to nothing to do because there weren't many people posting. Hope a lot of people stick around this time but we'll see after the game is out and every has played it and discussed it to death.

Wow, I mean this thread already had some serious homoerotic over-tones...
But this post just cranked it over 11...

lmao

How is that gay? I'm a woman.
With manly features and a penis.

funny-drag-queen4.jpg

Is it wrong that I watched?

Alright people, lets stay on topic. I don't want another thread of mine closed because of spam. Even if it usually is my fault.

thread-derail-1953.jpg

Maybe I'll stick around, but that's if I can make it long enough without a perma-ban...

Poll's here!!!

@ RockHardMilkGun: I wonder if we're allowed to make a thread created especially for spam. What better way to honor Smokey Cut (R.I.P) than to have a thread based off of some his ideas!?