Don't leave us babe!

Will you stay?

• Total voters
Well it's typical that a LOT of users leave the MK scene after a new game comes out, especially after a month or two. But with this game I think will be an explosion of excitement that lasts for a long time so will be less of an issue.

Hm, that just seems really weird to me. When a new game comes out I usually wanna talk about it and learn new stuff (as was the case with SSF4 and MVC3). Though I guess the last few MKs weren't exactly greatest games.

People leave once the news stops, they will stay for a little while to get help and learn secrets. After that, they hibernate until more news appears. :(

I just arrived and I ain't going anywhere :p

(I'll leave on vacation for a month when college ends but then I'll be back, this place better still be alive then :p)

I've noticed NothingRhymesWithCircus hasn't posted in a while, do you guys know what happened to him? I appreciated his posts about gameplay...

I'm not gonna leave this site ever!

I might be gone for many weeks or a month in case I'll forgot to visit this site. But I will NOT leave here. I will stay here until Shao Kahn will split my body in half...

Actually glad a bit of the activity died down. It got to be way too busy at times....which wouldn't have been a problem if people followed the rules ;P

I'm a little sad that I don't get as many PMs as I did.

Makes me feel empty inside :/

A mass exodus will only happen, if NRS don't fix the online issues in this game.

And this is the most retarded poll I've seen on the Internet in quite some time.