MKTT Chicago Meetup Thread

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Anyone coming to the Chicago MK Truck Tour stop should reply in this thread so you can all meet up with each other and battle head to head in Mortal Kombat!

Tour Stop Details:

4/16 - Best Buy #311 (11am - 4pm)
7600 S. Cicero Ave
Burbank Town Center
Burbank, IL 60459

4/17 - Best Buy #311 (11am - 4pm)
7600 S. Ciero Ave
Burbank Town Center
Burbank, IL 60459

4/18 - GameStop Birckyard store #2865 (8pm - 1am)
6451 W. Diversey Ave #G-9
Chicago, IL 60707

4/19 - GameStop Birckyard store #2865 (4pm - 9pm)
6451 W. Diversey Ave #G-9
Chicago, IL 60707

Last edited by a moderator:
ill mos def be there lookin foward to getin my hands on the game n to play with who ever here is able to make it out.

hi,

besides getting an exclusive pre-release chance to play the game, what else is being offered? will they be selling any MK memorabilia? Giving away any freebies?

I want to be there but i freakin' have to work Sat/Sun and freakin Monday. Cough cough I'm starting to feel sick. Hey Pat you think it will be at best buy or gamestop?

I'll Def Be there all three days, ordered my copy off of amazon so, by the time i get home my copy should be in the mail

Hey, aren't those dates too close to the release date??? For that time almost everyone (ALL the hardcore fans for sure) will have already played the demo safely in their house.
I guess the whole thing is targeted more towards casual players...

Yea well, I dont think the demo will have online play (i could be wrong) but if im not its a good chance to play human players for those of us who don't have friends that share the same excitement for this game and will be restricted to playing the AI

Sweet! its in Burbank! its by the that ghetto ford city mall i can just take the bus there and I dont need too waist gas :)

Sweet! its in Burbank! its by the that ghetto ford city mall i can just take the bus there and I dont need too waist gas :)
lol u a fool corp. man i stopped goin there years ago, i get into to much s**t there even when im with my kids. teenagers feel they have sumn to prove lol but anyway im lookin foward to meetin up with you all n getin to play with sum real hardcore fans.