MKTT Chicago Meetup Thread

Good evening, everyone.

I know this is a rather lame first post, but did anyone here happen to visit the Burbank location today? I may be going tomorrow, but really wanted to know if they had the full game or an updated demo available to play and not the same one I downloaded off the Playstation Network weeks ago.

Thanks, much!

Good evening, everyone.

I know this is a rather lame first post, but did anyone here happen to visit the Burbank location today? I may be going tomorrow, but really wanted to know if they had the full game or an updated demo available to play and not the same one I downloaded off the Playstation Network weeks ago.

Thanks, much!

It was the same demo from PSN.

It was the same demo from PSN.

Thanks for that. Wonder if the Monday event will have a newer version.

I hurt my back yesterday, so not 100% sure I'll be at the truck tour today. If I go it won't be for long. But I will be there tomorrow for certain.

Thanks for that. Wonder if the Monday event will have a newer version.

I hurt my back yesterday, so not 100% sure I'll be at the truck tour today. If I go it won't be for long. But I will be there tomorrow for certain.

you too?... I tried moving a large entertainment center and attempted to move my mk collections into my man cave and setup.. unfortunely it's still work in progress...

I want to go tomorrow soooo bad! Still undecided on taking the drive, but oh boy it'd be badass!

I want to go tomorrow soooo bad! Still undecided on taking the drive, but oh boy it'd be badass!

Yea, such a long drive but rumors say Boon is suppose to be there

As PaperW8 said, many of the MK team will be there. It's a long drive for you though, but it'd be worth it. Make your man drive you.

Also it was great meeting you PaperW8, see you tomorrow!

Tomorrow's event goes from 8pm til 1am, and we may have some prizes to give away. It's going to be crazy, but fun!

I had nice trip to the truck tour! had fun playing with other people and it was nice meeting u Patrick. I hope to go again today!

As PaperW8 said, many of the MK team will be there. It's a long drive for you though, but it'd be worth it. Make your man drive you.

Also it was great meeting you PaperW8, see you tomorrow!

Tomorrow's event goes from 8pm til 1am, and we may have some prizes to give away. It's going to be crazy, but fun!

Yea same here man, We had an awsome time, and its funny because your cartoon pic looks exactly like you so i was able to recognize you with ease lol

It was nice meeting all you guys Saturday and Sunday. I wish I didn't have work during the week or I would have been at the release parties. I'll watch the streaming webcast.

I bet hardly anyone is going to be there tomorrow, except for maybe people who dont know much about the game and just wanna check it out because they were walking by lol