MKTT Chicago Meetup Thread

There is a chance you'll see some of the MK Team there and I'm also hoping a newer build will be brought out for fans at the April tour stops.

Also like Dallas we'll maybe be doing a TRMK After-party for those interested, just waiting on the final two event locations.

Even though I didn't get to go to the event at SXSE (I still say having it there was a terrible idea), I gotta admit, I'm pretty jealous of you Chicago guys. You'll undoubtedly get to meet and greet the MK team. The last 2 days of the tour are probably even going to be at NRS (makes the most sense), and they'll probably be planning some big stuff. Definitely looking forward to see what they have in store for you in a few weeks.

DUDES THIS IS AWESOME!!
I live in St. Louis, MO but it just so happens that i'm going on an Art field trip to Chicago that Saturday, so I'll be able to catch the MKTT.
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET LUCK

Hope fully the last 2 days are actually IN chicago because burbank is nowhere near me.....sad face

I'd love to know where these meetups are gonna be. I don't want to drive around Chicago and waste gas with the prices as is.

I'd love to know where these meetups are gonna be. I don't want to drive around Chicago and waste gas with the prices as is.

All the locations are posted now. I'll be going to the 4/18 Midnight Event for sure and maybe the 4/17 if I don't have something else come up.

For Chicagoans there is another event I'll be posting up soon, a tournament for the Saturday after release at Galloping Ghost Arcade in Brookfield.

ugh i wish i lived near chicago, =/ to bad im two states away in ohio, my girl lives out there tho and i think she would be pissed if i visited just to play MK lol

crrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppppppppppp NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my field trip was moved to FRIDAY!!!! and we have to leave FRIDAY NIGHT!! that means no mortal kombat for me :( :( :( :(.................this sucks....

I believe Im leaning towards on 18th still not sure tho the place is pretty far from were i live (kinda dont want to waste too much gas) by the way dose anybody know which developers are going to be there???

I believe Im leaning towards on 18th still not sure tho the place is pretty far from were i live (kinda dont want to waste too much gas) by the way dose anybody know which developers are going to be there???

I heard many will be at the various events, based on when they can make it. There is also a very good chance many may show up at the Monday night event the most.

I mite go tomorrow but im def going sunday, Brickyard is like near the city limits......waaaay too far, so thats a no =(

Kinda wish they had the tour go somewhere downtown or the northside, dont really like going over there by Ford City.....but its all good, I would jump off a cliff to play some MK