MKTT Dallas Meetup Thread

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Anyone coming to the Dallas, TX MK Truck Tour stop should reply in this thread so you can all meet up with each other and battle head to head in Mortal Kombat!

Tour Stop Details:

Southlake, TX *New*
3/18 - GameStop #6528 (5-9pm)
1251 East Southlake Boulevard
SPC 351
Southlake, TX 76092

Dallas, TX
3/19 - Best Buy #202 (11am - 4pm)
2800 N. Central Expressway
Plano, TX 75074

3/20 - Best Buy #256 (11am - 4pm)
4255 Lyndon B. Johnson Fwy
Farmer's Branch, TX 75244

The TRMK Kommunity Member Meet-up Party is official!

Saturday, March 19th at 4:15pm (after the truck tour is closed) come join us at Allen Wickers Pub, just across US-75 from the Best Buy Mortal Kombat Truck Tour merely 2 minutes away.

2301 N. Central Expwy Ste. 195, Plano, TX, 75075

Come join us for a beverage on us and come talk about everything Mortal Kombat (2011). We'll also raffle off official Prima Games Mortal Kombat (2011) strategy guides (to be mailed at a later date) and hopefully more stuff as we get closer to Saturday!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Dallas and would like to go. Where exactly in Dallas is it being held and what are the times? I can't find the info anywhere.

TRMK will be at the first stop at the Best Buy in Plano off 75 and Parker Road from 11:00 to 4:00.

Depending on the interest, we might set up a reader meetup at 4:15pm very near the Best Buy location.

So, if we setup a bar/restaurant within 5 minutes from the event, would you attend?

Would feature giveaways and perhaps a free/discounted beverage situation.

thats awesome i might be down for that! i will be there early just incase there are alot of ppl and im bring like 5 friends to this haha

what kind of stuff would be in this give away... any mk merchandise???

Last edited:
Alright, Dallas (Plano). The TRMK Kommunity Member Meet-up Party is official!

Saturday, March 19th at 4:15pm (after the truck tour is closed) come join us at Allen Wickers Pub, just across US-75 from the Best Buy Mortal Kombat Truck Tour merely 2 minutes away.

Come join us for a beverage on us and come talk about everything Mortal Kombat (2011). We'll also raffle off official Prima Games Mortal Kombat (2011) strategy guides (to be mailed at a later date) and hopefully more stuff as we get closer to Saturday!

Last edited:
Alright, Dallas (Plano). The TRMK Kommunity Member Meet-up Party is official!

Your not going on (3/20) Sunday? No love for Best Buy #256 in Farmer's Branch, TX? Hate to miss the chance to meet you and for a special memeber meet-up party. I just have to work Saturday. Grr

They have added a Friday stop in Southlake!

3/18 - GameStop #6528 (5-9pm)
1251 East Southlake Boulevard
SPC 351
Southlake, TX 76092

Me & some friends will be comming from Fort Worth, TX to the Sat tour & the meetup afterward. Well be there about noon. Cant wait to meet some fellow MK fans. Im an oldschool hardcore MK fan. Does anyone know if theyre gonna have the 4 character demo build or the 16 char build?

From what we heard it is the same build as the Playstation demo build with four characters. There were reports of the tournament edition arcade sticks being there. Should be able to get a chance to see what your $150 will get you.

Last edited: