MKTT Los Angeles Meetup Thread

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Anyone coming to the Los Angeles MK Truck Tour stop should reply in this thread so you can all meet up with each other and battle head to head in Mortal Kombat!

Tour Stop Details:

‎(3/3 -3/4) Best Buy #109 @ 11301 W. Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90064

‎(3/5) Best Buy #1198 @ 2375 N. Tustin St. Orange, CA 92865

I'm definitely going on Friday, and the best buy on pico is like 10 minutes away! I wonder how it's gonna be set up and how crowded it'll be?

I'm going to all 3 in Cali. I will also be recording and taking pictures if anyone wants to meet up.

I'll be at the Thursday showing. dont know if ima go Friday cuz im coming from the valley and gas is too damn high to go back and forth but we'll see. pictures will be taken.

I'm pretty booked up for Fri. morning, but would like to hit off that way and check it out. I live in Chatsworth, so it's like a 30 min drive for me. Does anyone know how long they will be there for and what time they will start everything?

LOL My wife thinks I'm crazy and I'm not 15 anymore. Hardcore MK fan regardless of age

Last edited:
I'm pretty booked up for Fri. morning, but would like to hit off that way and check it out. I live in Chatsworth, so it's like a 30 min drive for me. Does anyone know how long they will be there for and what time they will start everything?

LOL My wife thinks I'm crazy and I'm not 15 anymore. Hardcore MK fan regardless of age

the FB event page says they start at 4, idk when they end.

I'll just stay here. In Australia. But you all meet up and have a good time. It's ok, really :'(

I'll definitely be heading out on thursday. Is everyone sure it starts at 4?

Also, what kind of turnout do you think it'll yield? Tons of people? Or a few?

I'll be at the Thursday stop! Facebook suggests it's at 4pm but I hope they release some more concrete info. I guess it makes sense, considering they don't want to have it when kids are still in school.

Anyone that wants to meet up just send me your cell # and I'll text/call you tomorrow before I arrive so we can establish a place to meet. From what I know it starts at 4pm and it runs till around 9pm. That's what I'm basing everything off of. I plan to leave right after school ends which is around 2:40. It takes around an hour, hour and a half at most to get there. Friday I'm ditching 6th period to get a jump on traffic because it's hell heading to L.A.

So yeah try to get there early, I predict there's gonna be quite a line, actual event starts at 4pm (but get there early! I can't stress this enough.) Ends at around 9pm.

Hey guys have a great time tonight! Please tell us as much as you can when you get back tonight.... Also some footage wouldn't hurt ;). I am so freaking envious of you all!

Thanks! ^.^

Guys, make sure you get some photos of whatever promotional material they give out. I'm curious to see what they might be handing out to everyone.