Mortal Kombat Truck Tour Koming To City Near You

If this is one of the big announcements, "something they never did before", I call bullshit because they did the truck tour back in the MK4 days!
However, I'm glad many of you guys will have the chance to try the game, also this pretty much ends any speculation about a demo coming soon...

If this is one of the big announcements, "something they never did before", I call bullshit because they did the truck tour back in the MK4 days!
However, I'm glad many of you guys will have the chance to try the game, also this pretty much ends any speculation about a demo coming soon...

Don't be so sure...

Well not coming to EU... no bad feelings as we have a MK Tournament in Belgium the next few weeks !!!

March will be so hard... damn...

Lets hope they hit the East coast more beyond PAX, would be surprising to see it skip that completely unless there was just no time.

I would be pretty shocked myself, especially given the fact that they're skipping New York. But it looks like its pretty set in stone since they are ending the tour in chicago, the home base of NRS, on launch day (probably a huge event planned too).

Wonder if they'll be giving anything special out at the tour aside from the playable build?

DCP make sure you get some good photos and videos and stuff to show us. Give us a review of the game if you get to play as well!

Come To Canada noobs! Toronto more specifically!..or my front door specifically...or in my living room more specifically

Last edited:
Over here in Florida :( BUT I do think it would be cool if they released a demo before release date. Either way April is almost here.

Pretty stoked about the stop in Austin. Should be able to easily spot that truck in the parking lot. :elefant:

Condolences to our friends elsewhere in the US and abroad who won't be able to partake. Be sad not, fellas. April 19 is still quite close.

DCP make sure you get some good photos and videos and stuff to show us. Give us a review of the game if you get to play as well!

For sure bro. I'm taking my iPod touch so I plan to record and take pictures of everything they have to show. I'm going all 3 days so I should have a lot of footage. Me and 4 other friends are going so you'll probably see me playing the demo while my friend records :)

If you guys want my Youtube channel link so you can check back on it Thursday-Saturday it's; http://www.youtube.com/user/DCPvids

(Nothing much on it right now, just a couple Black Ops vidoes, me and my friend messing around on MKII, and Scorpion's Widget Fatality.)

Wow, I am one lucky mother****er. Dallas(north) and Austin(south) are two hours away from me. I am going to ask my brother if he kan take me.