"Klassic MK Music Thread" Which Classic MK songs are you hoping return?

I think, if they're really going to have an option for the classic musics, than all the stages should have their classic musics. I hope they do.

I think, if they're really going to have an option for the classic musics, than all the stages should have their classic musics. I hope they do.

I agree with you VictorMefer, I'd like to have all the original songs as an option for the stages; it won't make or break the experience for me but it would be just an added bonus.

sorry if already posted, but definitely one of my favorites along with "The Bridge" theme music

My favourite Character Select theme from Mortal Kombat 2, weirdly though It was only on the Megadrive.

But in terms of Stage music and for ones that haven't been posted here's some of I'd like to see return

My favorite track, Goro's Lair, did return. But not in the way I hoped, they went in the wrong direction with it IMO. Disappointed with that one, but many of the others I've heard do the originals justice.

MK Trilogy Soudtrack will always be my favorite Video Game soundtrack of all time along side with Tekken 2

I think the music in MK9 for the most part is pathetic

I guess Umon and I are the only fans of this one:

That's always been my favorite, so I'd be tickled as hell if they brought back (and did it justice).

I believe that all of the classic music should not be available in any way or form in the new game. Lets get real people, this is 2011. Not 1992-1995. The original tracks were cool, but it's time to give them a rest.

Thats what remixes are for bro. This whole game is essentially a "remix" of MK1-3 so I'm expecting remixes of most of the tracks so it'll sound new yet familliar.......

sorry if already posted, but definitely one of my favorites along with "The Bridge" theme music

Yeah the Bank IS and will always be my favorite especially the slowed down MK Trilogy Version