Skarlet KAK's?

Here is her KAK.

I have a feeling she is going to be a sercret kharacter.

EDIT: Welcome to the forums:).

Last edited:
Hey man, thanks for the warm welcome.

Really cool video, is that yours? I like the nod to Ruby with the weapon style.

I'm actually really hoping we get Skarlet (or whatever they wanna name her) as an official character, hidden or DLC or whatever. Would be nice to finally make the rumor real!

Hey man, thanks for the warm welcome.

Really cool video, is that yours? I like the nod to Ruby with the weapon style.

I'm actually really hoping we get Skarlet (or whatever they wanna name her) as an official character, hidden or DLC or whatever. Would be nice to finally make the rumor real!

Nah it isn't mine. I found it in youtube:). I hope it is a sercret.

I made one ... Along with a storyline ... Even gave her an infinite combo ... 49 hits 368% damage =P

Still have her on my Wii Armageddon

I made one along time ago back in 2006 when everybody else was making Khameleon and Skarlet KAK's lol i've seen some really good ones on youtube.

I made one along time ago back in 2006 when everybody else was making Khameleon and Skarlet KAK's lol i've seen some really good ones on youtube.

Strange how when the avatar is at the Kombat ladder, it's the male puzzle face, but the character is female.

Seems to me like you edited the video and missed that detail. I feel like the actual battles were done on very easy, and you edited in the ladder sections to reflect that it was done on a harder difficulty.