What would you do for MK9?

Killer Ryno

What is the most ridiculous thing you could think of to get your early copy of MK9?! Also NOTE that this copy you would receive is completely finished, all of the polishing is complete, and it cant get any better.

So I couldnt think of anything all that good so I think I would run up to a random person, kick them in the balls, spray party string in their face and run away :twisted:
Ill post again once i think of something better :p

So what would you guys do for MK9?
And just for fun, the MOST X-treme idea wins!

Nothing. I'd do nothing. We still have a wait ahead of us, but that's part of the fun. I'm going to be psychotic with excitement at the Gamestop midnight launch!

I would pay the retail price?
I'd don't know I'm not very good at these things, which is why I was never chosen for the Klondike Bar commercials.

Right now if I see someone with a mk9 il run to my house throw on some basketball shorts, clip a machete go back out outside &call him over, then il chop his arm off take his mk9 and feed his arm to my dog.

Bythis point in time I'd make sweet love to a Baboon if I were promised a Kollectors Edition of the game.

Well this thread doesn't help the argument that violent games don't make you violent...

Well this thread doesn't help the argument that violent games don't make you violent...

if you reffering to me i barely play games my xbox just lies there catching dust.. im waiting for mk to drop so i can turn it on again

if you reffering to me i barely play games my xbox just lies there catching dust.. im waiting for mk to drop so i can turn it on again

I was referring to the thread in general but I was only joking I know no one would actually do this in real life.

What would I do for MK9? I would possibly have hot steamy sex with the manager(s) at Best Buy, Wal-Mart or EB Games just to get my copy early. Any better ideas?!

Last edited: