Mortal Kombat Vengeance Awaits

mkkevin

Mortal Kombat Vengeance Awaits
Introduction

Fujin looked down at Earthrealm. His visions keep coming without warning. He took a big sigh and walked around the Heavens. At that same time Raiden the god of thunder came in a flash. "I bring news," he said looking at the floor.
Fujin didn't even bother to look at him. "Shang Tsung invited me to his tournament for the second time. I accepted." he finished saying. "Very well Raiden. I will atten-" ZOOOM!!!!!! another vision. He saw Taven fighting the ninja Scorpion, Raiden being hit by Shao Kahn, a man in what appeared to be a bat suit, and a woman in red falling.
Fujin took a gasp and he fell to his knees. At that moment, a mortal appeared naked in a cloud. "What the hell?
Where am I," he said. Fujin looked at him. He looked at Fujin. "Who are you?" Fujin asked. "I am Esphera. Is this heaven?"
TO BE CONTINUED.......

"No only Gods are aloud up here you must have died by someone powerful enough to send you up here. I am Fujin, god of wind." Fujin said. "Cool.You look bad are you ok?" the mortal said. Fujin looked at the human. Then he got an idea. "Actually Esphera, I have summoned you. I choose you of all mortal to help me on a troubling puzzle. There is a ninja. His name is Scorpion. I want you to find him and kill him.He entered this tournament and I want you to kill him. I will send you to Hong Kong. There enter the ship that leads to the island where you will find him." he said smiling. The mortal looked confused. "Ok god, but can i get clothes when i get back to the planet? How will I find him?" "Your answers will be revealed later,now i send you to Hong Kong." he did an ancient chant and the mortal was teleported to Hong Kong. Fujin smiled again."i hope he succeeds in killing Scorpion. Taven must continue asleep."
This is how it begins as all the events in Mortal Kombat in a very different perspective.

Introduction complete. TO BE CONTINUE........