Who should be the Secret Character ?

ZMONEY220

Over the years we've had many secret characters on the mk universe
The question is In MK9 who can redo reptile's role from MK1 or Noob, jade or smoke's role in MK2?
Where you find your way and fight a unplayable character

Suggestions
Chameleon
Tremor
Ruby or Skarlett (The red lady)
Blaze (MK2 OR MKDA Appearance)
Someone from the Pit II (on the other side of the bridge where hornbuckle used to be) Jumps to fight you

mortal_kombat1.jpg

Last edited:
I want to see tremor actually be a legit character but unfortunately that will never happen :( so ill go with ruby or skarlett

A character who isn't in MK1 to MK3 would be nice to see, here's hoping to Fujin, someone who deserves the spotlight.

why suggest already known charactors?? in the early MKs the secret charactors were unheard of and new, so if they add a secret character/s it should be someone totally new that nobody has heard of,
thats why its a secret!

I personally think secret charactors is the best way to introduce new charactors to the series without upsetting fans

REGELLLAVAII!!

Yeah I really want a couple new characters in this game. Since this is not a reboot or a re imaging, it would be ok in the Mk universe. Raiden has been foretold of the events to come. He can defiantly meet new people on the way since his path is obviously going to be altered. I want to see new characters with the new unreal engine.

why suggest already known charactors?? in the early MKs the secret charactors were unheard of and new, so if they add a secret character/s it should be someone totally new that nobody has heard of,
thats why its a secret!

I personally think secret charactors is the best way to introduce new charactors to the series without upsetting fans

This! Exactly this!

As for new secret new characters. Since ninjas aren't simply swaps anymore maybe a new ninja. Like an orange based one or something. Or maybe one of the other elder gods. Or something completely new.

Taven, really? I think someone new that none of us have even seen yet would be awesome. Tremor would be pretty sweet though. I dont think its going to be the girl in the red just because we have seen her a few times already, and I'm almost positive she is playable becuase that thing boon did forever ago, that if Shao Kahn the most evil guy in video games(not sure the exact title) he was going to reveal her, but sadly, Shao Kahn didn't win :(

I want Tremor based on the fact that he looks so much like Scorpion but in a earth bending format.
Pretty badass if you ask me.

Darrius!

However if I'm going to be serious I'd like to see Chameleon make a return.

The Lady in Red. I'd definitely like to see her as a secret character.
Also, and this is probably an unpopular opinion to have, but Blaze. Not the Blaze in MKA or MKDA, but modeled off his original appearance in MK2; a Man On Fire. With the MK9 engine, a burning man would look spectacular IMO, and would make for a unique fight. An unplayable, hidden challenger, that pays tribute to MK2's rumor. Fought on the Pit stage, of course.
This is as an alternative to the popular idea of having simply more ninjas as secret characters.

Last edited:
My 3 secret characters for MK 9 would be:

1) Tremor
2) Zebron
3) Nimbus Terrafaux

EDIT:
None of these characters have ever been in an MK fighting game.
Having them as secret characters would be a nice way to introduce them into the MK Universe.

Last edited:
Somebody with substantial relevance in the story like Quan Chi (even though im not a big fan to be honest) Not tremor or hyrdo or whatever people are insisting