Who should be the Secret Character ?

raptor-jesus_02.jpg

Raptor Jesus

/thread

We dont need another kickboxer if you really knew mortal kombat you would know that Kobra is Nimbus Terrafaux he is also 1 of 2 things in the MK Universe that pokes fun at streetfighter

Quick question WTF is a Nimbus?

John tobias himself said that the zebra man thing was retarded and ed said in MKA that it was just a idea not real never gonna happen

Hydro isnt actually a clone he is a the first lin kuei warrior to robotinzed and a close childhood friend to subzero he also has ice powers and water powers so combine water with ice and see wat you get
Imagine Hydro with a Pulse blade of water ?
Hydro_bio.jpg

Tremor is a great character in a bad game he was planned for UMK3 but was replaced by Rain

mortal_kombat1.jpg

I know my Mortal Kombat very well, and well enough to know that Kobra was one of the SHITTIEST characters EVER created in the MK Universe.
So, yes I welcome Nimbus Terrafaux.

As far as Hydro goes, he ALSO has freezing powers (along with his water powers).
In my book, that makes him a Sub-Zero wannabe.
That's my OPINION, and I'm entitled to it.

Titties

NOTE:
All of the above is my PERSONAL opinion.

I know my Mortal Kombat very well, and well enough to know that Kobra was one of the SHITTIEST characters EVER created in the MK Universe.
So, yes I welcome Nimbus Terrafaux.

As far as Hydro goes, he ALSO has freezing powers (along with his water powers).
In my book, that makes him a Sub-Zero wannabe.
That's my OPINION, and I'm entitled to it.

Titties

NOTE:
All of the above is my PERSONAL opinion.

Hey now, thats a nice post you have there ;)

As far as Hydro goes I'm with you on this one. I wouldn't like to see Hydro in as a secret over say someone like Chameleon or Skarlett.

I say the red ninja lady at Shao Kahn's place and Rain at the chruch. It would be kool if they show like a little video of them getting out of where they are trapped in and fight you. That would be badass.

Titties.

Hey now, thats a nice post you have there ;)

As far as Hydro goes I'm with you on this one. I wouldn't like to see Hydro in as a secret over say someone like Chameleon or Skarlett.

Aahaha looks like you and me started a trend.

I say the red ninja lady at Shao Kahn's place and Rain at the chruch. It would be kool if they show like a little video of them getting out of where they are trapped in and fight you. That would be badass.

Titties.

Aahaha looks like you and me started a trend.
What about Meat? He is in one of the stages, too.... Not an MK1-3 character, but still.

Also, I honestly don't think MK could handle Duke. Though before I get flamed for that, no game other than his own can handle Duke.