Who should be the Secret Character ?

Oh, please, no Zebron, no Nimbus Terrafaux, no Aquilluxborg Hydroxybot! They don't even fit MK. Tremor would be nice, or Skarlet/Ruby/Lady in red. Even Hydro.

A character too play against right but thats not playable? just a cameo? well Chameleon/Khameleon could fit that role lol though i wouldn't mind an MK4 character to make an appearance for this one like Fujin, Tanya or Quan Chi.

I might get crucified for this, but I think this is Rain's perfect chance to gain some much needed respect and establish a legit storyline. With that being said, Tremor or Skarlett would also be great hidden characters.

Oh, please, no Zebron, no Nimbus Terrafaux, no Aquilluxborg Hydroxybot! They don't even fit MK. Tremor would be nice, or Skarlet/Ruby/Lady in red. Even Hydro.

Zebron and Nimbus Terrafaux deserve the hidden character spotlight way more than Hydro.
Nimbus Terrafaux was rumored to be in MK 1, and Zebron was rumored to be in Deadly Alliance.

If they can do a centuar (Motaro), I don't see the problem with making a man/zebra.
One is a man-zebra, the other is half man / half horse.
Nimbus Terrafaux was an American Kickboxer.
I think he would have added some variety in fighting style.

Hydro was another Sub-Zero clone, just like Frost.
No thanks.
This isn't MK Trilogy.
There is NO need for 2 Sub-Zero's, in MK 9.

EDIT:
Besides, these are secret characters were talking about.
Why not give these rumored characters a chance???

Last edited:
Ok, I really have to break my normal character of level-headed rationale and ask with a bit of snip:

What the HELL is with everyone's obsession over Tremor?

I think it's a fair question since there's at least one topic for every legitimate character in the MK series asking the same question. So, it baffles my mind that so many people are devout Tremor followers...I'm starting to think Tremor is the most popular character to ever come out of an MK game. He was a big, brown palette swap ninja that basically had Jax's earthquake ground pound manuever to make him different than the average ninja. Not to mention he was featured in what is easily the worst game to ever bear the Mortal Kombat logo, let alone one of the worst games ever made.

I'm sorry, but I don't get it. I can even understand Chameleon or Blaze, but Tremor? Why? I honestly do want to know.

Zebron and Nimbus Terrafaux deserve the hidden character spotlight way more than Hydro.
Nimbus Terrafaux was rumored to be in MK 1, and Zebron was rumored to be in Deadly Alliance.

If they can do a centuar (Motaro), I don't see the problem with making a man/zebra.
One is a man-zebra, the other is half man / half horse.
Nimbus Terrafaux was an American Kickboxer.
I think he would have added some variety in fighting style.

Hydro was another Sub-Zero clone, just like Frost.
No thanks.
This isn't MK Trilogy.
There is NO need for 2 Sub-Zero's, in MK 9.

EDIT:
Besides, these are secret characters were talking about.
Why not give these rumored characters a chance???

We dont need another kickboxer if you really knew mortal kombat you would know that Kobra is Nimbus Terrafaux he is also 1 of 2 things in the MK Universe that pokes fun at streetfighter

Quick question WTF is a Nimbus?

John tobias himself said that the zebra man thing was retarded and ed said in MKA that it was just a idea not real never gonna happen

Hydro isnt actually a clone he is a the first lin kuei warrior to robotinzed and a close childhood friend to subzero he also has ice powers and water powers so combine water with ice and see wat you get
Imagine Hydro with a Pulse blade of water ?
Hydro_bio.jpg

I'm starting to think Tremor is the most popular character to ever come out of an MK game. He was a big, brown palette swap ninja that basically had Jax's earthquake ground pound manuever to make him different than the average ninja. Not to mention he was featured in what is easily the worst game to ever bear the Mortal Kombat logo, let alone one of the worst games ever made.

I'm sorry, but I don't get it. I can even understand Chameleon or Blaze, but Tremor? Why? I honestly do want to know.

Tremor is a great character in a bad game he was planned for UMK3 but was replaced by Rain

mortal_kombat1.jpg

Lady in Red or Tremor. Both really mysterious characters who can have good rivalries. The Lady in Red could be in Red Dragon and Tremor is Black Dragon

I would be excited to see Tremor, as I love the ninjas above anyone else. If not, I suggest Belokk, the character that Eurocom developed for Mortal Kombat 4 that was left unfinished. His look (albeit from only two pictures if I remember correctly) was cool and since he has no true history, they can develop him as they see fit.

I would be excited to see Tremor, as I love the ninjas above anyone else. If not, I suggest Belokk, the character that Eurocom developed for Mortal Kombat 4 that was left unfinished. His look (albeit from only two pictures if I remember correctly) was cool and since he has no true history, they can develop him as they see fit.

Belokk is Onaga
Onaga_versus.png

I think we should just get someone new entirely, rather than rehashing MK4+ characters. Just create someone we have never seen before.