1992 Midway Mortal Kombat Pin.

Joshuaalt

Ok I found this at my fathers house and I wanted to know where they where giving them out at because I can't remember getting it. It says 1992 Midway on the back and I was 10 years old at the time.

Also I saw one other person with one at testyourmight.com and he had bought one off of EBay so I'm also wondering how much it is worth although I doubt I would sell it.

att4z7.jpg

I personally have no idea how much that pin would be worth, although its an awesome find.
I'm sure you'd have no problem finding someone to take that off your hands for you, if you ever decided to sell it.

I had that. I got it from the crane machine in the arcade back in the earyly 90's. Who knows where it is now...probably wasn't even licensed merchandise.

I didn't know what form to put it in exactly.

Anything like this that doesn't really pertain to a particular game in the series should go in the MK General Discussion forum. The MK9 section is just for MK9 stuff.

That's pretty awesome, though.

Man, this brings back memories, I have this exact pin, I got mine when I reserved my copy of MK II on SNES at Software Ect. but that was in 94' so these were probabaly originally minted as promos for MK1 arcade