GTTV to reveal new character next week

from twitter:

noobde:Love "The Bonus Round" on GTTV, this week they were reviewing the big games of 2011. Zero mention of MK. We'll show you @geoffkeighley ! ;)

geoffkeighley: @noobde We can't mention them all :). See you next week for the character reveal!

I really wanna see Kabal, but it would be interesting to see how they differentiate smoke's costume from the other ninjas. Given the Phantasm mask in Noob, maybe they'll have a pseudo gas mask for Smoke.

Not rubbing it in but I'm glad my favourite (Reptile) was confirmed ages ago. I don't have to sweat (as much) waiting for release day.

YES !! Another Darrius fan ! I thought i was the only one !

Darrius, Kobra, Mavado and Hsu Hao were GREAT characters ! When does basic MK fans will understand this ?

MAVADO in MK9, please !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

oh, you're serious?

YES !! Another Darrius fan ! I thought i was the only one !

Darrius, Kobra, Mavado and Hsu Hao were GREAT characters ! When does basic MK fans will understand this ?

MAVADO in MK9, please !

I like Mavado, Darrius and Hsu Hao were ok...but Kobra? What's so good about him? He looks like Ken from Street Fighter and is just another character who controls fire. Even story-wise he's unimportant.

I'm hoping for Kabal the most but I can settle with another character as long as they are good.

Enough with this "lady in red" crap.

I'm hoping for Sheeva personally, even Baraka (in-game, not a concept shot) would satisfy me.

Though I wouldn't mind the 'lady in red' revealed either...

Although the chances are slim I'm really hoping for Smoke!!
I'd also be interesting to see what they did with Sheeva, I never liked her in MKu3, but I think the MK9 team can do it right this time around.