Noob-Saibot

Sasori

(This story came to me in a dream I had long story short little pieces is from the now newly risen Noob-Saibot and his visions on his past life next chater is he may find the truth of his existence and a big confrontation with the one who truely killed him)

“DADDY! DADDY!” I awoken to darkness the little pieces of life I hold to I looked around no memory
“What am I? Why can’t I leave this hell?” The only think I feel is the black evil that consumes me the only creature looking back at me is what I use to be “Tell me are you the one who is my former self?” the entity would not talk “Am I curse to stay in this blackness is this the destiny, is this my rebirth?” A voice started me back “I am Quan Chi and I free you from the tar you were cursed to swim in do my and Shao Kahn’ will and you shall never be imprisoned again!”

“YES I WILL SERVE YOU MASTER ANYTHING BUT THIS OIL HELL!” I screamed, with a gasp I was set free for my gratitude for a new life, I bowed with respect the bald stranger smiled as he sent his guards to help me to Shao Kahn’s castle the emperor got up “What do you call yourself spectre?”

“Spectre? I am no spectre I am much alive they called me…!” my head began to pound as Quan Chi placed his hand on my shoulder “You are no human dead but powerful!” I turned and there it was the shadow entity kneeling to Shao Kahn “He is to be referred to as Noob-Saibot!” The day I regained full control of the demon inside me I was recruited to lurk in the shadows watching the mortals trained. The Lin Kuei recruited another young man his codename was something I use to know that name. Out in the distance reels of images warped past my mine as I got close to the Lin Kuei territory:

“What is this sorcery?” the image of a man and child continued to flow as the time changed around Noob-Saibot. He saw the man make things such as little ice figures for her seeing the small child smile as she laid them in a row as if she was collecting them. “One day I will show you how to harness the gift of Ice!” the older man began patting her head Noob watched as the others clansmen didn’t like her; for reasons he did not understand. “I am ready now father teach me!” Noob heard the child confidences who he assume her true father turned “Okay you talked me to it let’s get started!” he could see the clans watch as the two trained and days came and gone the others could see the child practicing until she was ready for the ultimate lesson; when she could defeat him in their style of martial arts and her new ice tricks. The child surprised Noob when she began to him she was the youngest child to learn in a fast rate beating all her opponents including her father.

The father praised his child “You will make a fine Lin Kuei warrior the rate your heading!” she smiled hugging him “I learnt from the best!” he smiled as she ran to her usual play spot to practice when in the forest she heard a cry walking a baby wolf was injured and the young girl picked up the helpless creature “Your alone too?” the wolf whimpered “I raise you as my own!” running back she ran into the elder of the clan. As Noob Saibot finally learnt the father’s name, “Watch out you may be Sub-Zero’s adopted child but you carry a stench of your dead clan!” Noob eyes widen at the boldness of the child as she screamed “I am Lin Kuei you are the one who stench!” the elder man froze the child feet enabling her to move “You don’t even know what your name means do you Sasori?” she shook her head no “Your name means Scorpion like the dead clan’s assassin you are named after a dead man and our people don’t care how he or his people died. Just another enemy clan we need not worry about anymore!” the elder broke the ice for her to leave. Noob began now new the brave girl. “Father!” Sasori cried, “What’s the matter?” she looked at him making a mirror out of ice “The wolf would live if that is the matter!” she shook “No! I’m named after a dead man?” she turned “Why don’t I look like you nor have a mother?” Sub-Zero sighed taking her and the puppy home knowing she would one day ask. “Listen! My clan heard of the news and wanted to see for ourselves, we didn’t imagine a whole village of people could be killed. All were in a grave except a woman, her two children and a man. I saw my people walk away and I could not rest knowing that they had no resting place together , I created four graves and placing the woman in first, placed the son in his grave and then went to the older man I placed a tombstone on the four until I went to pick up you. You cried when I held you and then on I made it my duty to raise you I know I should have told you!”
Sasori hugged her adopted father tightly days has come and gone Sasori was now nine and a mastery of the Lin Kuei fighting skills and her ice mastery. She was know as the youngest girl to wear the traditional male clothing and be on missions she succeeded in, Sub-Zero taught her sympathy, honor and respect seeing if anyone was hurt to always lend a helping hand she could remember him telling her “A true warrior can help a man who is in is in need of assistant, As a true warrior can read the honorable help and the shameful ones who do harm!” Sasori remembered once when she fell trying to mimicked the warriors of the village and cried as Sub-Zero comforted her “Do warriors cry?” she smiled as Sub-Zero who nodded “The strongest of the warrior shed a tear once in a while!” she played with her shirt “Have you?” her father looked at her “Hundreds of times!”
Noob Saibot jumped back as to figure out why now is the memory so strong here the connection of the Lin Kuei, the girl Sasori and the man she called Sub-Zero? Noob-Saibot knew if he was to get out of line that he’d be back into darkness for another hundred years. Noob-Saibot went back to Outworld as news of Shao Kahn defeat spread like a plaque “I am now free to roam where ever I wish and I demand to know my past and why I keep seeing things I don’t understand?”

header.jpg

Chapter 2: “Harsh reality”

Noob Saibot wondered deep into the Lin Kuei’s territory passing all the newly warriors the grandmaster stole from helpless families. The Shadow Entity jumped out as if wanting to show him something “Where are you going?” Noob followed, The entity lead him to a temple of fallen Lin Kuei warriors, Noob teleported in the frozen cathedral. Four tomb stood before the wrath marked in ice his eternal companion walked up to the fourth tomb, Noob looked up reading the engrave lettering representing the dead behind the frozen wall “Here lays the greatest warrior to ever joined the Lin Kuei Sub-Zero!” Noob knew he heard that name before as the fimiliar vision of the man and girl flahed quick in his mibd "this must be the girl's father!" as the two teleported through
Sub-Zero’s lifeless body still preserved lay in his ice coffin, Noob wanted to get a closer look of the item he wore around his neck. The shadow Entity grabbed Noob’s hand and placed it on one of the tomb stones the images came clear as how he became the spectre: The tournament began as the same man in wearing Lin Kuei’s ninja gear walked down the stairs in focus of his next win, the last step he went in to his fighting stance awaiting Liu Kang’s move; without fail the earth realm warrior charged kicking and blocking the Lin Kuei’s movement. A couple of times Liu kang had great punches laid on the warrior’s face and stomach but the ice warrior knew his final plan would defeat Liu Kang moving him up to get his wish of not allowing his daughter to continued as Noob heard him whisper “This move will free you from wanting to battle Sasori!” Sub-Zero gets up and prepare for his ultimate ice conjure he saw it work as the warrior skin crazed it burning him by touch; Sub-Zero’s control of the weapon giving him a chance to see Princess Kitana nod at Liu Kang, before the Ice warrior could stop the ice weapon liu threw water Sub-Zero panicked as his life flashed before his eyes The day his sister left the Lin Kuei to be with a Shirai Ryu warrior breaking his clan's code of honor he was force to shun her leaving no contact of her as it stopped to his child, Sub-Zero allowed his fate to be sealed as whispers again “I failed Sasori!” the iceformed by the water his oppenont threw impaled him in the stomach freezing him. Noob saw that the Lin Kuei thawed him and a child following a green monster cried near the body laying a necklace for him to have.

Noob fail “This man that lies before us is I, what I was before the dark hell drew me to its embrace!” Shadow Entity teleported him to the Shirai Ryu as Noob Saibot wondered deep into the Shirai Ryu territory he’s heard many who claimed the clan was killed and that the former Edenia prince and an outcast of the Lin Kuei took charge in rebuilding and housing mortals to stay. A villager walking back to take water to his crops was stopped by the strange man “What do the call you man of darkness?” Noob bowed “I am now referred to as Noob Saibot I wish to know who I am and this place may hold some key to that! Where is the grandmaster?”
“The grandmaster lost his love one day by a dark assassin we don’t know his name but Shao Kahn was behind the bringing of that creature!” Noob looked around “Why do it rain here?” the older man looked down “During this particular day the Grandmaster choses the emotion he is feeling and brings it out of everyone! Today he lost his love as well as the children from Quan Chi’s soulless army!” the older man passed entering the clan’s doors. Noob Saibot Shadow Entity appeared as if pointing to the cemetery, he turned as he began to walk “Why is he showing this the final stop for mortals!”

The shadow Entity grabbed Noob’s hand and placed it on one of the tomb stones the images came clear as how he became the spectre: “He now saw himself as a monster who was possessed to hate and kill watching Shao Kahn’s first defeat as the one he knew as Sasori appeared as he saw her Jumped in “Father you’re wrong it is both our mission! To the death!” they both shouted as both hit Shao Kahn with fire and ice the settle cheers from the crowd boosted the two goals even more. Baraka, Mileena nor Goro had any chances on stopping their mission; Shao Kahn now wounded called out for his secret assassin as he laughed “One knows him by enemy and the other he raised!” the two stood side by side waiting as both saw Sub-Zero emerge looking up “Remember me?” Sasori wanted to run as Scorpion stopped her she turned as he stayed in a kneeling position the two watched as his color changed his whole form when malevolent as his eye glowed with hatred “I have returned and gave myself a new name for all to fear Noob-Saibot!” Scorpion and Sasori prepared them self as the former Lin Kuei warrior charged giving the two equal punches and throws giving Shao Kahn a means to escape unnoticed. When Noob-Saibot knocked Scorpion out of the way he would charge and attack Sasori she used everything she did to Sub-Zero as a child but it seem he countered every ice shot as she made a ice slide attack hitting him below she turned as he turned even more pissed “Like Scorpion I’m dead no need to use it, that feeling dead along with everything else mortal!” Scorpion did his special move “GET OVER HERE!” as the kunai spear impaled noob’s skin pulling him toward the spectre as he beat him enough to fall as Sasori Frozen him. Scorpion broke his hellfire as the other saw Shao Kahn no more cheering on their first real victory. Sasori out winded smiled until Noob-Saibot broke free from the ice wrapping his arms around Sasori “Fear the name Noob-Saibot!” with that he took his scythe impaling it in her throat before vanishing back to his master. Rain screamed for pain Scorpion could only look to the skies to only see his wife sadness and his daughter now with them Liu and the others turned near the grave sight as thousands of Shirai Ryu tombs started to cry Kitana kneeled as Johnny was trying to figure out why blood is coming from the tombstones Kitana turned “They weep not with water but with blood!” Jax asked “why blood?” Rain walked “In Edenia blood was more than family it was the entire clan her soul was apart of thousand of people who died and now our children will hold her legacy as well as Scorpion’s! Noob once again dug deep into the ground “I’m the monster, the puppet as my daughter was of Shao Kahn and I foolishly killed the one I called my child! If I wasn’t killed by that damned Liu Kang I would be still me Sub-Zero I denounce everything both sides stand for and I will kill Liu Kang and began for her soul to live again Liu Kang will fear the name Noob-Saibot!”
mk9-noob-saibot.jpg

Last edited: