BlazBlue Continuum Shift

cpac

How many of you have played this game? and is it any good?

I've been a long time Mortal Kombat fan, but am just now starting to really get into the fighting genre of video games, and it looks like it is pretty interesting game. Just wanted to get some peoples input on it

Ive always played MK and recently bought 2 street fighter games.

(i searched for a thread about it and didnt find anything, direct me if i missed something)

I play it all the time on PSN, it is a great game with a great story, Bang Shishigami all the way. there are only around 14 characters (Not including the three DLC Valkenhyne, Makoto, and Trinity Platinum) but they are all very balanced (Except for Rachel Alucard as of right now, she sucks. I highly suggest you check this game out.

I play it all the time on PSN, it is a great game with a great story, Bang Shishigami all the way. there are only around 14 characters (Not including the three DLC Valkenhyne, Makoto, and Trinity Platinum) but they are all very balanced (Except for Rachel Alucard as of right now, she sucks. I highly suggest you check this game out.

yeah i read that it had a good story.

how is the learning curve on it? I saw it has a pretty good tutorial.

The learning curve is there, and like any other game it is all about practice. Easy to pick up and difficult to master. The game is real flashy, and with the storyline and origins. Just the whole mythology of makes you want to be apart of this world that is created.

The game is fast, and gives you a real sense of control. I love how it handles and actually I prefer BB over SF.

thanks for the feedback guys - im probably gonna pick this game up and give it a try. I've heard alot of good things about it and you guys are confirming it for me. :-D

Reactions: DCP
What system were you planning on getting it for? I put well over 200 hours into the series. If you get it on 360 hit me up on it. I can teach you what I know.

Thank you for this thread man, I too am new to the fighting genre as a whole. I mean I've played MK my whole life, with some Tekken, and almost no StreetFighter. I heard about BB, and it caught my eye. I might have to check it out. Again, thanks for the feedback guys.