• Shujinko

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Darrius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taven and/or Daegon

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

Weird Traveler

Exactly what the title says... I can only put 10 options on the poll, so I just tried to pick the ones I thought might be the most popular (and I left off Quan Chi because I already know he's the most popular BY FAR and I wouldn't be surprised if he made it into the game anyway). Of course if you've got another favorite, go ahead and share... and if you think they all just suck, that's cool too, heh.

Other than Quan Chi, I doubt any will make it in for anything but a cameo, or DLC at best, but I'm curious about what people think.

I guess I could add that I think it would be cool if they brought back Bo' Rai Cho as a non-joke character... drunken boxing I like, vomiting and farting I'm not so big on.

None. I like what they are doing by keeping the game about the first 3 MK games.

When they decide to make the next sequel, then they can use these new characters.

i think Shinnok would be much popular and fitting than most of those in your poll, but i understand 10 options limit case though...

i think Shinnok would be much popular and fitting than most of those in your poll, but i understand 10 options limit case though...
I'd take Shinnok over most of them myself, but I wasn't sure if anybody would back me up... kinda hard to judge these things.

I suspect everybody hates Taven and Daegon but I thought they at least deserved a chance, seeing as they were the "main characters" of a game. Same goes for Shujinko, probably. Oh well, lol...

I like Kenshi too, but Ermac kinda steals all his thunder.

It's funny that everybody loves all the palette-swaps that were thrown together in five minutes as a joke/easter egg but when they try to do actual new characters, everyone hates them.

Kenshi. That's about it. The latter characters always felt so generic... I may be okay with Shinnok, but the whole Elder God thing always threw me off. I'm not even a fan of Raiden for that very reason, and he's a series staple.

I'd take Shinnok over most of them myself, but I wasn't sure if anybody would back me up... kinda hard to judge these things.

I suspect everybody hates Taven and Daegon but I thought they at least deserved a chance, seeing as they were the "main characters" of a game. Same goes for Shujinko, probably. Oh well, lol...

I like Kenshi too, but Ermac kinda steals all his thunder.

It's funny that everybody loves all the palette-swaps that were thrown together in five minutes as a joke/easter egg but when they try to do actual new characters, everyone hates them.

Yeah, that is kinda funny, lol.