Official "We love Mortal Kombat 2011" Thread

DCP

You Got Caged!!
This thread is for the people who actually think the game is great. Due to all the negativity I've been seeing around here, I thought I'd make a thread were you can post your favorite aspects of the game.

List what you love; gameplay, characters design, stage design, music, fatalities, etc. Just have fun and have some actual POSITIVE discussion about the game. If you want, you can elaborate on why you favor these aspects.

No whining here please, there is about 100 threads for that so just go and hit up one of those.

I <3 MK 2011. The game looks so much more awesome than I though possible. Let's face it, the last few MK games have been sub-par, but this one seems to be doing everything right as far as I am concerned.

Gameplay
Character Design
Graphics
Stages
Individual animations and play styles
And the fact that Noob is finally integrated into the story properly (He has a lot of story potential, imo)

You guys know I love it -

I REALLY look forward to finding out more about the Online interface and the different game modes that will be in the game - that is what has got me on the edge of my seat right now - cant wait for the slightest clue for any of that :D:D:D:D::D:D:D

The stage design is absolutely fantastic and detailed - I think that it sometimes goes over the heads of some people here, but I can't wait to see how the stages will look on my HD TV. Gonna be brilliant.

You guys know I love it -

I REALLY look forward to finding out more about the Online interface and the different game modes that will be in the game - that is what has got me on the edge of my seat right now - cant wait for the slightest clue for any of that :D:D:D:D::D:D:D

Totally forgot about online...

I'm just glad it's finally going back to 2D. Never cared for Street Fighter, and I have never cared for 3D fighting games.

I'm just glad it's finally going back to 2D. Never cared for Street Fighter, and I have never cared for 3D fighting games.

The only 3D fighting game I liked was Tekken.

I did like the 3D MKs, too. But I think it was just the property and not the game itself that I liked.

I have actually played through Armageddon's arcade mode over 20 times with Noob, and maybe twice with Sektor, and I got it only a couple of months ago...

I personally think that this is going to be the best Mortal Kombat ever made. I spend an entire summer riding my bike up to the locale pizza restaurant to that I could pump quarter after quarter into the game then MK 3 come out and I was still playing MK only in the arcades, I didn't care about any other game.

This is a five star game.

+1 Rep.

This. Street Fighter and all it's variations are WAY too flashy for me. It's like an orgasm of colors when you do a special move, I swear I can't play any of those games in a dark room or I'll have a seizure

This. Street Fighter and all it's variations are WAY too flashy for me. It's like an orgasm of colors when you do a special move, I swear I can't play any of those games in a dark room or I'll have a seizure

LOL. Stupid question, I have never added a rep to anyone, so how do you.

yeah once this game comes out --- all my other games become obsolete --- as it is all i will play for years --- lol

WHOO MK! Honestly, aside from Liu Kang bringing my excitement all the way up with first impressions, and then shooting it right down with his kombo video, this game looks ****ing banging. Stages are true to the old school games, all my favourites are set to be back, the gameplay looks awesome, I cannot ask for more in a MK game.