Dead Island

THE JOHNNY ROOK

Holy crap, have you seen this trailer yet? I can already tell this will be an amazing experience! It is a open world first person melee based with RPG elements. Wow I can't even imagine how awesome this will be.

Yea, i am following this game since 2007. I´m sure this will be one of the most brutal and scariest games ever! Go to http://www.facebook.com/deadislandgame and check out those new screenshots. Looks amazing.

Ever since that 30 sec clip in 2007 I have been intrigued and had it the back of my mind, actually was wondering about it a couple weeks ago then BAM. Here we go, looks like they invested a lot of time and resources into this.

It looks promising however I cant help but feel that I personally am burnt out on zombies.

As a genre yeah it is getting a bit over saturated and tired. Skipped out on all the COD zombie modes, and Dead Rising 2. Hopefully Dead Island will put the nail on the coffin and just make other zombie games give up and stay dead (except L4D, I love you Valve)!

oh my god i've heard of this game but it's the first time im seeing this trailer!!! wow this game looks violent and awsome! cant wait to play it!

i actually cried at this trailer... i have a daughter and it stirred up emotions that "what if she died"...(not by zombies obviously)

Meh, a CGI trailer ain't a metric for the quality of a game.

The trailer was really sad though. They were so happy to be on a holiday on this island paradise, spending time together and just having fun, making memories, and then something's gets f'ed up and they get zombified. Ugh. :/