MK2 on 360 - question

Sure you can. At least, I think.

Shaolin Monks came out on Xbox, didn't it? (I don't know, I had a PS2). So long as it is one of the games that will work on the Xbox 360 (which I also don't know), why couldn't you play the version of MK2 included with it?

Sure you can. At least, I think.

Shaolin Monks came out on Xbox, didn't it? (I don't know, I had a PS2). So long as it is one of the games that will work on the Xbox 360 (which I also don't know), why couldn't you play the version of MK2 included with it?

fraid not shaolin monks can't be played on the 360

i got umk3 on my memory unit. been playing it a lot lately trying to get warmed up for mk9. i wish i knew how to share it with u guys kuz i wood. you can hack ur xbox ,if ur good at that sort of thing, and download emulators for it.

speaking of old fighters, yesterday i downloaded guilty gear x2 reload. wouldn't you know that these s.o.b.s made it so that you need the OLD xbox360 hdd to play the f****ng thing!! no disclaimer no warning no nothing!! so now i either have to pull my old xbox out of retirement, oooor i have to mod the freaking hdd so that it fits in the new one albeit shoddily. wtf!!! thanx for nothin microdorks.

I just dont understand why mk2 is still up but UMK3 is not :(

This is what I understand, may not be 100% correct:

MK2 was published for PSN by Sony.

UMK3 was published for Xbox Live by Midway.

Midway went out of business sadly and their published titles were removed from Xbox Live arcade as Microsoft had no one to pay.

WB can re-publish UMK3 and hasn't done so yet, our guess is because they want to do a proper port of the game.