Character, you're dying to see the most in action...

Choose one of these...

• Jade

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Sindel

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Sheeva

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • Shang Tsung

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Quan Chi

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Smoke

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Baraka

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Kabal

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Raiden

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Stryker

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

TJHooker

BANALITY
...Which of these 10 characters, that we haven't seen video gameplay yet you're dying to see the most? choose only one your favorite! i'm choosing Sheeva, since she's my favorite Mk character and it'd be interesting to see her in action...oh and i didn't put Rain in the list because its more than likely he'll be DLC, as for others like Sonya, Ermac etc i didn't put them because we have seen atleast one X-ray move each of these characters...and i don't personally have any doubts that Kahn will look badass, so i didn't put him in the list because of that...please comment...

Of my Kano but i know thsts not gonna happen. Soo i guess Kabal or Ermac

...i didn't put him, becuase we've seen him in trailer that revealed him...i know it weren't much, but something at least to tell what he looks like and what his moves look like...if there were 11th option than it would definitely be him, but there's only 10...oh i just watched those trailer once more and realized he didn't move there...too bad...well but at least we know what he looks like and what his stance is...

Sheeva: I want to see how they will reinvent her

Sindel: I want to see how she will utilize her hair. Her fatality sounds like it could be one of the best in the game.

Jade: I want to see how she will utilize her staff

Sheeva: I want to see how they will reinvent her

Sindel: I want to see how she will utilize her hair. Her fatality sounds like it could be one of the best in the game.

Jade: I want to see how she will utilize her staff

I'm kind of worried about Jade's staff. A Yari (bladed spear weapon) would have been 10x better as her weapon. I never really wanted for her to have such powers when it came to weaponry.

Raiden...8 months is long enough between a character reveal and character gameplay. Let's get on the ball, NRS.

I definitely want to see what they've done with Stryker, Smoke and Baraka, though.

Jade and Kabal I can wait on.

I voted Baraka but would also love to see Jade dishing out rather then get belted. Gosh, stop picking on her.

Quan Chi! Not only because he is one of my favorite characters but, I would love to see his 2d fighting style/look since he has only been in the 3d games. Quan Chi could look really amazing in this game!

I want to see Sindel, badly! Hope she has some new re-invented moves. Jade is a close second. I dont want to see videos of them at all using their moves. I want it to be a surprise for the game because now that I have seen Mileena, Sub Zero and Scorpion in soooooooooo many vids with their moves, Im bored of them and most likely will NOT go them.

bahah how ironically funny....As is ALWAYS the case, every one on every forum professes their love for stryker...yet when ever hes in a poll for any thing no one chooses him....yet every one screams he has a huge fan base..

bahah how ironically funny....As is ALWAYS the case, every one on every forum professes their love for stryker...yet when ever hes in a poll for any thing no one chooses him....yet every one screams he has a huge fan base..

Hey, I voted for him!
He's not my favourite character but I'm really curious to see him on the battlefield.