Mortal Kombat w/ Walmart's Exclusive Character Mileena (Xbox 360, PS3)

mileena's already in the game?

if you get it from wallmart does she have a "wallmart" t-shirt on or something!!????

Well then there you have it, if you hate Mileena, buy the game somewhere other than Walmart.

Wonder how long it will be until they release it all to download online...hope its not TOO long! I would rather Mileena, Jade and Kitana's classic outfits because I think they were the best they've looked.

Wonder how long it will be until they release it all to download online...hope its not TOO long! I would rather Mileena, Jade and Kitana's classic outfits because I think they were the best they've looked.

they wont wait too long -- maybe a month or so they're not gonna wanna miss out on the extra $

This "exclusive costumes" thing is really getting ridiculous, but it's also a sign that WB is pushing the new MK, so it's a good thing in my book.
I guess they are gonna make a shitload of money out of the DLCs...

I could not find a pic anywhere, so here is a mockup of what it may look like.
It is Jade's classic outfit color swapped for Mileena.
Mileena-1.png

Walmart... ugh. I ****ing hate Walmart.

This exclusive shit is getting out of hand.

You know, these classic costumes ARE cool though. However, it would be kinda neat if they made the hairstyles different for the girl ninjas.

I don't care about this exclusive stuff. It will be on XBLA/PSN for everyone in no time, and it is just costumes and a fatality. Just a good way to promote the game and get retailers involved. At least it isn't something horrible like with Battlefield Bad Company 2 (exclusive mp mode for a month from Gamestop).

Anyone else find it funny that WalMart (the same company that banned violent videogames from being sold in their stores, in the past) is jumping on the MK bandwagon???

LOL