After this MK who will come out as champion Mortal Kombat?

E-WrecK

Will Lui Kang retain his title or will someone else rise to claim this spot...My personal opinion is that raiden will see his fault in choosing lui kang and need someone more ruthless and driven to battle so my new MK champ is Kung Lao

but its up in the air...thoughts, comments, opinions?

It would be nice to see Kung Lao as the champion. I feel like he could be a nice replacement for kang. Would be nice to take after his ancestor the great kung lao and become a champion.

If the whole point of this new MK is to tell the story from the perspective of events happening a different way, then Liu Kang shouldn't win. In fact, they should totally make someone evil win the tournament this time around...really shake it up.

Stryker will win - lol
if stryker wins, scorpion kills himself, reptile gets mileena pregnant, baraka kills goro, shao khan becomes emo and the whole entire mortal kombat storyline gets twistedinto oblivion lol

Anytime. That's no way to talk to an elder, you fool.

BTW, I'm completely kidding and if you took that as anything other than bored sarcasm, you're horribly wrong. Cool to see another TRMKer in MD though. lol

I'm hoping Kang loses the MK Champ label, but if he were to, Kung Lao is really the only acceptable option IMO

...Shao Kahn kills and pawns everyone and becomes absolute champion of all worlds and the ruler of the universe! haha!

If the whole point of this new MK is to tell the story from the perspective of events happening a different way, then Liu Kang shouldn't win. In fact, they should totally make someone evil win the tournament this time around...really shake it up.

This would be a good change. Would make things a lot more interesting. Would be awesome if Reptile won.

This would be a good change. Would make things a lot more interesting. Would be awesome if Reptile won.

...NOO! maybe when he gets new appearance than ok, but not this bird/ape one please :| no disrespect to reptile as the whole, but he looks dumb in MK9...

SHUJINKO! jk lawlz. I think it would be cool to have Kung Lao, but someone unexpected would be pretty sweet, Possibly Kai.....even though he isn't in this game.