After this MK who will come out as champion Mortal Kombat?

My god, I swear we have about 50 threads of the same nature open... Either Liu Kang or Kung Lao. It looks like Liu again from the sounds of his vignette but you can never be too sure.

My god, I swear we have about 50 threads of the same nature open... Either Liu Kang or Kung Lao. It looks like Liu again from the sounds of his vignette but you can never be too sure.

LOL i just realized you're absolutely right Taj!...

If lui kang doesnt take it again, which i believe he will, it should be raiden or kung lao to take it. But who knows what NRS has in store for us, maybe Shao Kahn wins? and they over take earthrealm

If lui kang doesnt take it again, which i believe he will, it should be raiden or kung lao to take it. But who knows what NRS has in store for us, maybe Shao Kahn wins? and they over take earthrealm

not only EARTHreal, but ALL realms! he's not only and emperror, he's unstopable conqueror! LOL can't belive this is my 1000th post here ^^

Liu Kang is, "Earthrealm's best hope for freedom and survior", as in the Shaolin Temple thinks he has a better khance in winning Mortal Kombat than Kung Lao.

EDIT: Plus, Raiden choose Liu Kang himself since Liu Kang, "assisted by the God of Thunder".
Kan't be Raiden. What will be the point of him having Earthrealm fighters to fight for Earth if he kan do it himself? Kan't be Raiden.

Last edited: