Noob Saibot

ZMONEY220

Noob Saibot should have one freeze move or something hinting that hes the original sub-zero besides the Ninja slide which is was originally performed by him before he died

Im glad He reprised his costume that was planned for Mortal Kombat deception
(But became Havik's Alt.)

Noob and Sektor are the only ones so far that still have their MKA Moves .

mkt-noobsaibotvs.png
ogmorth-bio-scislacbusorez.gif

teamnoob.png

Last edited:
I dont like his darth vader look hope his alternate will be better, n like the spear move but wish he grounds n pound after that.. n glad to know there's puke in the game.

Noon Saibot doesn't need freezing powers.
He has his disabler cloud from UMK 3, shadow clone move and 2 types of teleports.

I'd rather see Noob Saibot with his OWN moves, just like in the video.

Actually he does have a move that's almost indentical to Sub-Zero's ice ball, it's his disabler. Both specials are projectiles that disable the person if they contact. The only difference between the two is that one disables movement also.

Actually he does have a move that's almost indentical to Sub-Zero's ice ball, it's his disabler. Both specials are projectiles that disable the person if they contact. The only difference between the two is that one disables movement also.

ZMONEY - the disabler works almost the exact way, like reaver said - just doesnt freeze the person in a block of ice :D

i really liked noobs MKD primary costume... i hope its his alternate becuz in deception u couldnt see the details that much as it was on his render. hated that costume where he had a human skin.

Dude, the story ain't very good but Noob is not a noob in this game.
His moves are epic. Like I love the clone, and the disabler. His teleports are krazy too.

Freaken Noob Saibot looks awsome and no need for him to freeze to prove he is the older Sub-Zero. Noob's clone does the slide which is close enough to Sub's. Other then that, Noob is just plain bad ass

I will say it here...

1. Yeah my fav is Back!!!
2. I bet to all of you that he will become the 3rd most popular ninja now! Hell he is ass kicking

Hail Noob

I came remember but doesn't he have a slide move also in the video. He looks awesome I don't usually play with him but I can see him becoming a favorite soon.