Too many MK3 arenas compared to MK2 ones?

MKShao_Kahn

Don't get me wrong, I think all MK3 arenas look outstanding in the new MK game, but don't you think there should be more MK2 arenas like Wastelands, The Tower, etc..?

I mean take a look at what we have so far:

The Bell Tower
Jade's Desert
Subway
Temple
Scorpion's Lair
The Rooftop (Daytime)
The Rooftop (Night/Invasion)
The Streets (...or is it the Bridge?)
Shao Kahn's Throne Room (simillar to Kahn's cave)
The Graveyard

And from MK2 we only have:
The Deadpool
The Pit
The Living Forest
Kahn's Koliseum
The Armory

Wasteland and Portal would be cool, but other than that, we don't really need too many more MKII backgrounds.

...the street and the bridge are two completely different stages...and as much as i'm concerned they both confirmed...also there's Goro's Lair, The Courtyard, Shang Tsung's Gardens, Training Room and Shang Tsung's Throne Room that are going to be in this game...

i hatet he mk 3 arenas they just looks so dull and bland compared to the mk 2 and 1 , ones ....some look great though, like the grave yard, the church and the desert, the others looks like they are for diff games

...the street and the bridge are two completely different stages...and as much as i'm concerned they both confirmed...also there's Goro's Lair, The Courtyard, Shang Tsung's Gardens, Training Room and Shang Tsung's Throne Room that are going to be in this game...

I know they are separate stages, I just wasn't sure which was confirmed...
And the ones you named are MK1 stages, I wasn't talking about them.

I know they are separate stages, I just wasn't sure which was confirmed...
And the ones you named are MK1 stages, I wasn't talking about them.

yes i know i just had to mention them since you didn't mention anything about any of MK1 stages...

i see...welll i don't really like that stage for some reason, i just don't like its colors and atmosphere much, but thats just me...i'm sure if it'd make into MK9 MK team would make everything to make it look appealing to me and other people who didn't like it on the first place...i dunno they way it looks in MK2, those strange indifferent vibe about it...just meh...

I hope they bring back the Kombat Tomb stage that had spikes on the ceiling

That was my one of my favorite MKII stages. On SNES there was a bug where you could do a babality and knock them up into the spikes with a few characters lol

Hey, just wait!
We still don't know how many arenas will be in and which one, for example I didn't expect the Graveyard to be in, so we just have to wait.
But I agree that the MKII stages are the best!