Too many MK3 arenas compared to MK2 ones?

Warrior Shrine, The Tower, Soul Chamber, Smoke's Portal and Noob's Dorfen what i hope will also make it in...Smoke's Portal is probably the most wanted stage i'd like to see...imagine how those large blue vortex would look like on new engine!

Warrior Shrine, The Tower, Soul Chamber, Smoke's Portal and Noob's Dorfen what i hope will also make it in...Smoke's Portal is probably the most wanted stage i'd like to see...imagine how those large blue vortex would look like on new engine!

Soul Chamber is mixed with the Graveyard this time around.

Yeah we have been definitly seeing more (U)MK3 stages..I hope the remaining will be MK and MK2. Maybe they are saving the best for last..classics like Portal, Wasteland, Warrior Shrine, etc may be the most anticipated stages for this game.

I'm sorry, But am I the only one that loves this Arena?

MK2.jpg

Not only do I love that stage fatality but I just love the arena, And would love it in MK9.

The Kombat Tomb is in my top three all-time MK stages, alongside the Dead Pool and the clock tower in MK3. Love the backdrop with the demon flying in the air.

I actually don't like Kombat Tomb so much. I prefer even the Evil Tower. I do like it's fatality, though, the spikes on the ceiling.

Now that we've seen the Graveyard (and it's soooo f***ing awesome), I don't want any other (U)MK3 arenas. I hope the last ones they will unveil are the Wastelands, MK2 Portal, Evil Tower (unlikely, unfortunately) and Warrior Shrine.

Im willing to bet there are more Mk1 stages that they just have decided to keep under wraps for the time being.

MK 1 Arenas We have so far

Shang Tsungs Throne Room
Shang Tsungs Garden (Worrier Shrine)
Goro's Lair
The Pit Combines 1 and 2)

Unseen

The Courtyard

I'm really happy that we are getting more than the announced 18 Arenas compared to Marvel vs Capcom 3 witch hasl ike 8

I'm really happy that we are getting more than the announced 18 Arenas compared to Marvel vs Capcom 3 witch hasl ike 8

Oh, yeah man. There was a time where this would have been blasphemy for me to say, but from everything we've seen, in my opinion, having played neither, the new MK has more content, better graphics and more interesting gameplay features than MvC3.

I don't think there's been too many MK3 stages. I think each game has been equally represented content-wise, because despite the lack of stages, the only un-comfirmed MK2 character is Smoke, and Ed more than hinted at his inclusion in his tweet about DLC.