Is the TE really limited? Any proof?

dragonZ28

I was just wondering.. at the small production amounts supposedly being made, why are retailers still taking preorders? I would think they would have already hit the allocation of production numbers in presales. Are the final versions going to be serial #ed? Also, is it 10,000 per platform, or 10,000 between the PS3 and Xbox360?

I can't be the only one wondering this...

I'm pretty sure that you will be able to find it later on, I pre-ordered it just to be sure.

But I remember when Bungie said that the Halo Reach:Legendary Edition was "extremely limited" and well....Now I see them at Best Buy and GameStop at around $80 LOL. They really want to get rid of them!

With that said you should pre-ordered it just to be sure cause even if you might find it later on it might be at a higher price.

Last edited:
What I think is going to happen is:

1. Say it's very limited
2. Watch people rack in their money ASAP
3. Stop pre-orders after ideal amount of money is made
4. ????
5. PROFIT

I'm sure Bungie made a lot more than 10,000 Legendary Editions, though. They, unlike NRS, did not disclose production numbers - that's scary for something that is "limited".

it being $150 has a lot to do with it too. Its a bit of a catch 22, I mean that is geared more towards core gamers, but I'm guessing a lot of them already have a fight stick. I'm seriously considering the TE, but at the same time I'd like to know if the fight stick is really well made, responsive, and a good controller before shelling out $150 for it.

What I think is going to happen is:

1. Say it's very limited
2. Watch people rack in their money ASAP
3. Stop pre-orders after ideal amount of money is made
4. ????
5. PROFIT

That pretty much hits the nail on the head.

I remember when they said that the Special Editions for Bioshock 2 was really really limited. Now I have three for the 360, one for PS3 and two for the PC. Doesn't seem to be that limited now ;} And they still sell them out at a local shop for about 15$ (which is really cheap considering all the great things inside) And I've even found a retailer that still sells Tekken 6 Arcade stick edition. Luckely I waited that one out and got it dirt cheap. Not too sure about MK TE though. Since It's not even listed here yet.

They did say only X # of units are being made, I forget where but I'm fairly sure it's limited and wont be easy to come by once they sell out.

The TE bundle with game and stick is limited.

Now, the stick, no game included with be sold if the bundle does well enough.