TRMK MVC3 XBL Tournament...

The Marshall

TRMK MVC3 XBL Tournament Brackets now up!!!

NO MORE SIGNUPS Sorry :[

Okay guys the Tournament Starts Febuary 22nd

It's a best of 3 tournament

with the Finals being a best of 5

I'm giving everyone up to 3 days to complete their match with their opponents. The faster everyone fights the faster the tourny will go.

Now with no spectator or tournament mode in MVC3 it's up to all of us to be 100% honest about the results..

I've posted the brackets online here:

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=388218

The names you see are the peoples xbl gamertag

Now with all that out the way

Let's have some fun, because this is what the tournament is all about!

Last edited:
A store by my house was selling it today. lol. I considered getting it, then remembered how much I sucked at mvc2

Whats up man

This sounds like a good idea and this will hold us over until mk9 comes out i will be getting it tuesday for the xbox

Gamertag = Ed Genesis

It's also in my sig. Lets do this

If nothing else comes up I'll be happy to join in ;}
But don't expect me to pull off every combo in the book after only one week.

Gamertag - TheWretchedCrow

What's the status on this tournament? I don't have alot of people on my friends list who r into fighting games, i need some people from here to practice with.

GAmertag = Ed genesis on Xbox live

What's the status on this tournament? I don't have alot of people on my friends list who r into fighting games, i need some people from here to practice with.

GAmertag = Ed genesis on Xbox live

I'm in the same boat as you, I sent you a friend request (GT: LOAD3D REVOLVER)

Man i've never played a MVC game and this is tough to adjust to from SF

as far as the tourney goes there's just 5 of us

if we can get a couple more to join then we could get started with the brackets...

The Marshall I edited your post to fix the Gametag that I'll be using, which is just "TRMK"

I also posted this to Facebook and Twitter, hopefully we'll get a few more signups.