lost memories

Sasori

chapter Five

Sasori was dragged back into her cell Mileena and Baraka would sneak in laughing and taunt in Sasori’s freedom. Shao Kahn screamed at Quan Chi for him allowing her to gain a new ability “You fool she’s absorb most of my men power! Do something about the girl or I will end you!” Quan chi in anger bowed as he entered the prisoner’s chamber; he took his staff seducing her power Shao Kahn must have opened it with these metal brace can stop you from absorbing Shao Kahn’s power!” Sasori screamed as the heavy glove material locked into her hand. Every night the she would bang on the bars hoping to loosen the material. In Shao Kahn decided to keep more of a close eye on his lovely slave he built a cage for him to see her, rain was the one who had to drag Sasori out and place her in the new cage “My beautiful slave now I am happy just to see your face every morning!” Shao Kahn licked his lips.
“Father my I play with her one day?” melena laughed the large man stroked her hair “In time when I grow tired of her you may for now I don’t care how far you torment her here she is all alone!” Mileena jumped around like a child as rain stood there “Why so quiet rain?” Mileena danced around him “I’ve noticed you look at her then quickly fix your eyes back to the wall!” Rain stayed quiet as if not hearing her. Sasori screamed to annoy Shao Kahn “Please take this thing off my hands!” Shao Kahn laughed. Suddenly another woman appeared Sasori assumed she worked for the dead ninja “Please take me to you master!” the woman laughed “He’s right here!” Sasori turned “You are the ninja assassin?” Shao Kahn was intrigued, “Tanya wears the color of the warrior but is not working for him too bad! I know you wish for him to kill you!” Tanya placed her fingers on rain “I wonder what a man like you think about besides fighting of course!” Mileena ran over laughing “He’s no man and he thinks about nothing just stands there pretending he’s looking at the wall!” as she knocks on his head. Tanya laughed I could change your direction rain!” she turned “Kahn I know this is turning you on!” He smiled as he opened Sasori’s cage laughing as the girl had no where to go come to me!” as he ripped her clothing off; rain could bare another scream “You leave her alone Kahn!” Tanya smiled as he figured someone grabbed his attention “Rain why have her when I have such a workout for you!”
Kahn was pissed that he dared to stop he continued grabbing on the frighten slave, rain charged at khan striking him with large amount of lighting rain decided on his last resort he grabbed the bars to the cage placing his hands on Shao Kahn’s sweaty back. Kahn began to scream in pain as it temporary knocked him out. His next attack rain had to clear his henchmen, creating a tornado he quickly picked up Sasori placing them both in the path of his tornado and vanishing form the hellish castle unharmed. Rain knew what he had done will cost him his life but he was glad he took her out of her hell. Rain spotted a vacant home as he opened the door placing Sasori on the table outside he could hear screams as Shao Kahn henchmen broken down families’ doors to find rain and Sasori, Rain felt the house they were in looked old enough for them to believe no one was in hiding Sasori and himself in a room. They heard yelling of frustration as their master was not pleased with their findings. Rain looked at Sasori “I better give you some clothes!” rain got up from the bed he placed her in as she grabbed him he looked back “Thank you I have to reward you!” Rain bowed “I better hurry before they come back!” He ran out as Sasori slept as she tried remembering things from her past. It didn’t take Rain long to find Sasori an outfit as he picked her up “I will bath you!” she smiled looking deep into her eyes “Your eye speaks of your kindness and it shows sadness at the same time! “A true warrior can express compassion and their ability to defend when necessary! She looked at him rubbing the side of his mask pulling it off “You are handsome as she kissed his lips. Rain remembered what the dead warrior said, not questioning his own motives for his care for the woman he barely knew. But his yarning for her grew soon he wanted to make things right for the both of them. Leaving the village he decided to fix up her old clan’s once he was finished he felt it would be a perfect beginning then the life on the run. He and Sasori were no longer running from the Shao Kahn what was important was to gather forgotten mortals and reclaim their life in the Shirai Ryu, Sasori grew more in love with rain for what his heart was doing she and Rain soon saw the lost reptilians wanted to find a new home for most of their people who wasn’t killed by Shao Kahn’s reign as all vowed to serve this clan eternally and become protectors of all who lives amongst them, next their were Lin Kuei warriors who stayed hidden from the grandmaster for leaving the clan’s territory all the men knew Sasori “You became an inspiration we too see the true faces of the lin Kuei and honored Sub-Zero’s view on what a warrior represent and we will serve you with pride and honor!” the last to john was were families who lived in the streets Ermac was seen holding a child as he stopped in front of rain and Sasori “These people have no home to go and around the streets was talks of a clan needing people to join!” Rain bowed as he lead the homeless toward homes to stay; Sasori asked for Ermac to stay feeling they would welcome another warrior. Ermac kneel “Thank you for the honor of allowing me to stay!”
Soon every year on the day of the Shirai Ryu massacre the villagers laid flowers on the grave tombs then rejoice on their representing the clan again, Scorpion waited for the people to sleep as he saw the homes of his dead clan built holding new humans as in the distance his old home was being occupied he closed his eyes “Sasori are you living in the house you were born in!” he walked up to his wife and son’s grave fallen “The village brings followers! Please Lin give me a sigh I miss you too much and grow tired of the life I am forced to live without you! I am nothing but a vessel of pain!” the dead ninja heard a woman’s’ voice “Hanzo!” Scorpion looked up “I have abandoned that name for centuries Why can’t I join you!?....” his wife stood next to him “Hanzo my sweet husband I too missed your touch!” he stood up placing his hand on her face “Take me with you Lin!” she looked up “I wish I could but I can’t, they won’t allow a tainted soul here!” Lin kissed his mask “You don’t deserve this sentence!” with that Lin went through as Scorpion could feel her energy wrapping around him as a whispered stuck to his mind “Do what you must to free your suffering till then I am always with you! Just close your eyes and you will be with me!”
To be continued
For new chapters I will place them under five so when wanting to view keep checking for new chapters

Last edited:
Chapter six

The Shirai Ryu clan was now the largest clan in the Outworld territory and Rain saw how it started to stretch with members coming from all direction. Sasori felt everyone should be able to defend themself and the clan so no matter what section of territory a stranger walked in was not going down without a fight every man woman and child were able to hold their own learning the styles of three different fighting styles Sasori was pleased at the diverse of mortals lived among them she wanted to make sure no clan or any warrior could bring the clan down again. Everyone pitched in for food and the time of harvest. Ermac, Sasori and Rain became grandmaster
Rain affection for Sasori grew as he wanted her to marry him the children would watch rain create water for the crops to grow. Ermac laughed at how amuse children could be with something like that every child would raise their hands “I believe it only works for him!” the children complaint as Ermac was stuck with the children pondering minds. Rain charged at Sasori “I want to ask you if you ever just wanted to!” he itched his head “I just want to say when you were with Shao Kahn in a distant I watched you loved you!” Sasori stop looking at the man about to say how she truly feel when three reptilian men ran “Forgive us but there is a man with white eyes wandering the village and two has tried to stop him only to fall injured!” Sasori and Rain immediately asked where as the two run to the home of the two. “He’s in our home?” Rain yelled as the two ran in, Scorpion scanned the house “You have furnished this place well it almost look the way I remember!” Sasori confused “This was your home?” Scorpion turned “Yes and my families’ generations of my family lived here and now I thought it was finished until you came!” Rain looked at Sasori then back at Scorpion, “Your mother wore her hair that way sometimes and you have the soft tone she had when worried!” Sasori ran up to the warrior “How do you know such things about my mother? If you’re going taunt me for not knowing her at least have respect in her death!” Scorpion fist tighten as he pointed in frustration “Respect! Listen to me Sasori! I LOVED YOUR MOTHER!” he frozen as she stepped closer “Your….Your my father?”
Sasori felt anger rising “You! Why weren’t you there when I needed you? I saw you enter Shao Kahn’s chamber and you did nothing!” she beat scorpion’s chest “WHY COULDN’T YOU KILL ME!” Scorpion arms wrapped around his daughter “Because I loved you too much and didn’t want your suffering in death as I suffer. Rain was the one I chose to look after you! It is you who holds our family legacy and not taking you with me the condition in which I am bond to live is not fit for a child you would die instantly!” Rain stood still as he was shock as he could flashback to him talking with scorpion not understanding why she meant so much to him, nodding to himself “I understand!” he Rain walked to scorpion “I gave you my word in taken her from there now I feel Shao Kahn is waiting for the day we stop running or weak to strike at us and bring her back to him!” Scorpion looked around “I will deal with the emperor Sasori is the last of the little hope I have! I shall go back to the elder gods and make a final plead in destroy Shao Kahn for things to go normal revive my life, our family and the life’s of our people!” And with that Sasori saw her father vanish.
To be continued…..

Chapter 7

Ermac watched as the woman with small children took to the reptilian men as fathers living together. Ermac tend to his daily patrols of everyone once he finished he would go in for a little training he didn’t mind children watching. There would be five kids cheering when he did something they’ve never seen a man do. The children were kids not worrying when the next meal would come from they had a man who could control weather for crops and plenty of land to grow things as well as hundreds of livestock reproducing to continue there meat. When he was finished he would check on Sasori after Rain wanting her to rest through her pregnancy she enjoys the children bring her things with Ermac next to her. “Where are you husband?” Ermac asked Sasori smiled “He’s seeing if anyone need supplies for the harvest and going into town for garments as well as more items to place food and water in!” Ermac bowed turning to the children “Alright it is time for this mother to be rest go to your parents!”
Into town Rain walked wanting to pick up the items he was to grab he saw a necklace that he wanted to buy for Sasori. Walking over to the man “How much are you asking for this jewel, Sir!” the monk turned “Kung Lao is the name and it is 5 gold!” Rain took out his money playing it in his hand it was a split second and a theft snatched the jewel out of Kung Lao’s hands Rain turned and both chased after him rain frustrated told Kung Loa and everyone to move “Get Out of the way!” the crowd did what the angry man said as he lifted his hand in the air a bolt of lightening crashed near the theft as he stopped, Rain walked up to the man “Give me that now! Lightening does strike twice!” The man scared gave it to him. Rain turned as he saw the way Kung Lao was looking at him and decided to take off himself hearing the monk scream “STOP!” Kung Lao radioed Sonya and the others to “I just spotted Rain and he’s on the move!” Jax looked at Liu “Can’t you pick up his chi?” Liu turned “I could with no problem!” as the warriors searched for the ninja. Rain went back to the clan giving the citizens their shared of garments to sew as well as pottery to place food and water in “Thank you master Rain!” all said as he bowed “I must see how Sasori is doing?” walking to their home. Rain placed the necklace on her neck as she awoken “Rain?” he smiled “Yes I am here!” she put her hands on the jewel around her neck “How beautiful!” kissing rain “Nothing is too sweet for you!” touching her stomach “Our baby is a fighter!” Sasori smiled “Like her father!”
“The warriors chasing Rain stopped as they saw the long dead Shirai Ryu territory filled with people “Isn’t this the ghost town?” Johnny asked as everyone thought it was. In a distance they heard a child scream Liu and Kung Loa saw a reptilian chasing a little girl. “Reptile gonna kill that kid!” Johnny and the others jumped in front as Kitana scooped up the girl “You’re not my mommy!” Reptile stopped as the two men pointed “Older humans weren’t enough now it’s children!” the reptilian man looked confused, as Johnny turned to the girl “we are gonna take you away from the human eater!” The little girl turned “You don’t tell me what to do you’re not my daddy!” kicking Johnny he stepped back “Kitana!” she looked the girl began to wiggled free running to the reptilian man “Go away before you people bring Shao Kahn here!” Liu ran as the reptilian man dodged “There are a lot more warriors here then you think!” he sat the child down “Mothers wanting in the house!” she sobbed “Do I have to take a bath now!” reptilian hissed “Do what your father say! Go home!” Johnny laughed “Wait did you say father? Soon Ermac walked to Rain “A commotion is stirring outside!” As rain got up kissing Sasori before walking out, “What are you doing here?” Rain stopped recognizing the monk “Why are you following me Reptile bowed “I fear this people will bring Shao Kahn here!” Rain turned “You’re right! Leave this village! We have families who don’t want to lose loved ones and you have her here doesn’t Shao Kahn wants Kitana as well?!” Kung Lao turned “How do you know he wants her?” Rain quickly dismissed his question as Kitana walked up “Because he uses to work for Shao Kahn! In Edenia he was a bastard son to one of the elder gods! Rain eyes felt with hatred: Listen here wench I am no one’s bastard child your pathetic excuse of a mother banished my mother when she was sick from Edenia Shao Kahn told me the truth through your own mothers’ mouth! Shao Kahn raised me to be a merciless killer! The day I found my mother she was clinging to life on the streets of Outworld, she kept breath until she was able to see me one last time! She was the one who changed me before she finally gave her last breathe!”
The citizen all lashed out at the strangers as the heard screams from the village “Leave us alone! We were doing fine until you came!” Rain heard a slight whisper as he turned “Sasori what are you doing out of bed?” he ran standing behind his wife, Jax walked to her side “You were the young girl missing from the tournament as a kid, Scorpion was looking for you, Quan Chi put some kid of spell and you absorbed your fathers’ power and defeated him!” Sasori stopped “I stopped my father from saving me?” Jax shook “No you were possessed by Quan Chi it wasn’t your fault!” There was news all over about a former henchman of Shao Kahn taken something valuable from his castle!” Ermac appeared as Liu turned “Nice to see you again old friend, Ermac said the same “I will place her back into bed!” Ermac cradled the woman and teleported to her room placing her lightly on the bed “Now please rest!” Sasori began to scream grabbing Ermac “IT’S COMING!” Ermac was a spectre and forgot the days of pregnancy started to realize how strong her grip became, vanishing he began to warn the village of the birth Rain and the others forgot the tension each felt and saw one of the reptilian men already prepping the mother for her delivery as a midwife stood petting the sweating woman “Get ready! Here it comes!” about and hour later “Grandmaster Rain you have just become a father to a set of twins a boy and a girl!” Reptile cleaned the two up and sat them on Sasori’s arms she looked at the two “Hanzo the second will be the boy and Ame for the girl!” Sonya smiled at the others in the distance Scorpion set out two gifts before vanishing again one of the Lin Kuei warriors brought the mysterious package “Sasori! This is for you it has no name on it!” Sasori opened it and saw to sets of instruments Shakuhachi and Koto with a note that she read “Your mother and I use to play this to you and your brother when wanting you to sleep!” She smiled as she knew it would be something worth playing

second part of chapter 7

Months went by and the villagers enjoyed listening to the sounds of the two instruments being played. Rain thought in his existence would he be playing a flute to his future. Things went to normal until Shao Kahn found his way to the old Shirai Ryu clan “one of the reptilian and his family walked back from gathering water to drink the little girl looked up “Who’s that daddy?” reptile looked down “Rin take mesa back home!” Shao Kahn turned “Aw Reptilian race living here too as Shao Kahn sent his henchmen’s to corner the wife and daughter, Rain and Ermac jumped sensing Shao Kahn “No! It can’t be!” both ran as Sasori hide the children after she sensed the change of energy. Mileena walked to the young girl “I love little children!” she smiled taking her mask off; laughing at the young girls reaction Reptile begged Mileena not to harm her. Mileena turned “Father he won’t let me play with her!” she screamed as Shao Kahn fan his hand “I want Sasori and rain dead and below my feet much like this village should have been!” Shao Kahn walked up to the reptilian warrior “Is they here?” he turned “I refuse to talk!” Shao Kahn walked to the woman peeling this woman’s flesh would please Mileena but since the child is in her hands kill the abomination!” Mileena smiled as she opened her mouth reptile spat his acid hitting Mileena in her face as she dropped the child, Kahn watched the child run to her father as she burying her face to his chest. Ermac and Rain surprised Shao Kahn as the two fought the crazy emperor Sasori gathered the rest of the village as Lin Kuei, the reptilians and the little mortal men who was tired of the ruler placing fear to worship him all ran to help . The last reptilian man looked at his daughter “Go to you mom and hide I will come for you!” Mesa watched as he charged in the fight. The earth realm Warriors assist as they too wanted to see Shao Kahn fall Scorpion appeared “As he wanted to get his vengeance settled Shao Kahn killed half the villagers but they kept coming stronger Scorpion appeared creating hellfire to surround only him and Shao Kahn “He is mines! Only and I cam here to destroy you and reclaim this with the people who did not deserve to die I can care less of how I will not be living but to know my family and clan is restored is a victory for me and me alone!”
Sasori Jumped in “Father you’re wrong it is both our mission! To the death!” they both shouted as both hit Shao Kahn with fire and ice the settle cheers from the crowd boosted the two goals even more. Baraka, Mileena or Goro by chance could stop the mission they set until Shao Kahn wounded called out for his secret assassin as he laughed “One knows him by enemy and the other he raised!” the two stood side by side waiting as both saw Sub-Zero emerge looking up “Remember me?” Sasori wanted to run as Scorpion stopped her she turned as he stayed in a kneeling position the two watched as his color changed his whole form when malevolent as his eye glowed with hatred “I have returned and gave myself a new name for all to fear Noob-Saibot!” Scorpion and Sasori prepared them self as the former Lin Kuei warrior charged giving the two equal punches and throws giving Shao Kahn a means to escape unnoticed. When Noob-Saibot knocked Scorpion out of the way he would charge and attack Sasori she used everything she did to Sub-Zero as a child but it seem he countered every ice shot as she made a ice slide attack hitting him below she turned as he turned even more pissed “Like Scorpion I’m dead no need to use it, that feeling dead along with everything else mortal!” Scorpion did his special move “GET OVER HERE!” as the kunai spear impaled noob’s skin pulling him toward the spectre as he beat him enough to fall as Sasori Frozen him. Scorpion broke his hellfire as the other saw Shao Kahn no more cheering on their first real victory. Sasori out winded smiled until Noob-Saibot broke free from the ice wrapping his arms around Sasori “Fear the name Noob-Saibot!” with that he took his scythe impaling it in her throat before vanishing back to his master. Rain screamed for pain Scorpion could only look to the skies to only see his wife sadness and his daughter now with them Liu and the others turned near the grave sight as thousands of Shirai Ryu tombs started to cry Kitana kneeled as Johnny was trying to figure out why blood is coming from the tombstones Kitana turned “They weep not with water but with blood!” Jax asked “why blood?” Rain walked “In Edenia blood was more than family it was the entire clan her soul was apart of thousand of people who died and now our children will hold her legacy as well as Scorpion’s!