Discussion: character endings

ShukenshaKawazu

All chracters are probaly going to have endings like in the past MK games so what do you think some endings might be?
Do you think that Raiden's ending is going to be happily ever after in the sense he helps stop Shao Kahn or do you think it's going to blow up in his face and Shao Kahn and the forces of evil take over?

I think that Scorpion's ending would be that he finds Quan Chi and scorpion tells him to use his sorcery to make him a human again.

Because the story is going back in time and a few events and twists are meant to happen i think a few things like Jade not turning good and killing Kitana, Kano never surviving the fight against Sonya or being healed by Motaro, Liu Kang not winning the whole tournament, Smoke escaping the Lin Kuei and not being turned into a cyborg, Mileena never being killed by Kitana, Raiden not preventing Armageddon ect could happen.

Well, since raiden sent a message back to past raiden about armageddon and probably other things, smoke will never be turned into a cyborg and his ending will probably be that he ends the cyborb program which turned cyrax and sektor into cyborgs

I just wish Mileena has a happy ending. I want her to become the princess of Edenia and a trip to the dentist ! =]

By character endings do you mean what happens when you beat the arcade mode with them? I don't really understand how their arcade endings this time around can even be relevant since there's going to be a story mode where the series of events should pretty much be laid out in front of us and what you see is what you get. Does that make sense?

By character endings do you mean what happens when you beat the arcade mode with them? I don't really understand how their arcade endings this time around can even be relevant since there's going to be a story mode where the series of events should pretty much be laid out in front of us and what you see is what you get. Does that make sense?

yeah, arcade endings

My real question is are they gonna integrate characters and events MK4 era and onward in the endings...

But it would be interesting to see Noob purified by SZ, or just turning the MK universe into his own personal hell...

My real question is are they gonna integrate characters and events MK4 era and onward in the endings...

But it would be interesting to see Noob purified by SZ, or just turning the MK universe into his own personal hell...

i'm not sure i understand what you mean...

I just wish Mileena has a happy ending. I want her to become the princess of Edenia and a trip to the dentist ! =]

I wish that she gave ME a happy ending. ;}

Jokes aside. Hopefully we'll see lots of great twists. But not too many that could "ruin" a character since this game will probably be a canonical one. So if you want to keep your cyborgs in the next game... Then start holding your thumbs for them staying cyborgs!

And about the Endings.... Let's hope they make animated movies Tekken/SC style instead of pictures with text. I know pictures and text is what MK's all about (please don't remind me of Armageddon because that was just horrible) but in MK 4 they actually had movies. With better voice acting and better scripts they could make fantastic ending movies.