Liu Kang's Vignette released. Kano and young Shang revealed! New stage!

Re: Liu Kang's Vignette released:

Thanks just found it too. He looks so bad ass with that teleport move, and it looks like he breathes fire too. Kano looks really awesome too.

It seems as if Shang was morphed into Kano and Reptile, but I wouldn't say it's confirmed that he can morph, as it's unlikely on disc, but you never know...

No that's actually Rooftop at night, pause it at 0:25, you can see they are on the same rooftop as in the day version from magazine scans. Also notice how the leaked soundtrack of rooftops was called "Roofday", so I assume it will have own soundtrack too wow

ya this should be the earthrealm city merging with outworld, lupinko FTW so far! that means he could be right about all the other leaked info. ha shang tsung looks so tight i think

first of all, THAT SONG! I love Kang's theme - Im sure it'll be on the album :) yay for Kano and Shang Tsung! I like how they are unveiling the characters in a nonchalant way - love it, actually.

What exactly is he doing in his fatality? I dont like it at the moment....it's TOO similar to Kano's klassic. minus a point for Kang until futher notice.

Last edited:
Wow Liu Kangs moves look badass. His fatality was crazy!!! Also, the video confirms Kano and Shang Tsung. Does this count as Fatality Friday????

*Edit* Still waiting to see my Smoke. . . . .

i know! golly im getting nervous now, every spot is filling up, i hope he is in. also next week is suppose to be big for mk! so i hope we get to see smoke next week!

Wow Kano wears his MK3 outfit! But he isn't bald, his head looks like his MK1 version! I love his appearance in MK9! Shang Tsung is young in this vignette. So we saw both versions young and old! The young version will probably be the playable one. Man, I am very excited it looks great!
Only Noob S., Smoke, Kabal, Sheeva and Rain/Quan Chi left!