Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 DS conversion to 3DS, will my records remain?

I play UMK on the DS, and if I were to put the cartridge in the 3DS, will my records be intact?

Will my username remain in tact? Please answer this question if you know, I am getting sick knowing one day my record may be gone if I try to play on the 3DS. Thanks.

I play UMK on the DS, and if I were to put the cartridge in the 3DS, will my records be intact?

Will my username remain in tact? Please answer this question if you know, I am getting sick knowing one day my record may be gone if I try to play on the 3DS. Thanks.

The data is saved on the cartridge, so I don't see why it wouldn't stay intact.

Yes, of course you'll keep you're records ! You won't be able to play in 3D, that's all...
Haw many fights did you get on UMK3 DS ? I've celebrate my 5000th a few days ago ! Take a lot at :http://twitpic.com/3vtyc8

Yes, of course you'll keep you're records ! You won't be able to play in 3D, that's all...
Haw many fights did you get on UMK3 DS ? I've celebrate my 5000th a few days ago ! Take a lot at :http://twitpic.com/3vtyc8

I have 396 fights with a record of 2250. I used to play before but the records "Magically" disappeared on my old cartlidge so I got a new one.

I've never played you before either, I took a look at the username and it doesn't sound familiar. My username is HOWTOWIN which means how to win.

I have 396 fights with a record of 2250. I used to play before but the records "Magically" disappeared on my old cartlidge so I got a new one.

I've never played you before either, I took a look at the username and it doesn't sound familiar. My username is HOWTOWIN which means how to win.

I'm a french player kid, we will never ave the opportunity of fighting each others... Is there many players online on UMK DS in America ?

Youre record may/may not reset, considering its a new DS. My rating has restarted constantly. Yet my records on the main menu are still up to date.

Youre record may/may not reset, considering its a new DS. My rating has restarted constantly. Yet my records on the main menu are still up to date.

Correct. That is my main consern as you cannot tranfer the game saves (Online) from one DS to another.

Yet to be seen if I can transfer it on the 3DS though. Heeeeeeeeeeeh so frustrating.

If it's like any other DS game I've had, changing DSs means that your Friend Code will change. Everything else should remain intact.