Official PlayStation Network Username Thread

PSN ID: Ochoa_92

Feel free to add me when PSN is back up =]
Im always down for some MK9.. i might not be amazing at it but i love playing with friends =P

Mines abstract and based on something else: Wrexial

As soon as PSN is back up, I will be online a lot, maining mostly Smoke, Sonya, and Quan Chi. Feel free to add me :D

slego

More than willing to play anyone when PSN comes back up, esp. better players that can whip my ass so I can improve :p

psn id is g_max666

I haven't stopped playing since it came out. Looking forward to playing everyone.

Being one of the few Australians that managed to get a copy as it was banned down here I'm always looking for a match.
My id is: wenzo3030 if anyone wants to add me when PSN is back online.

PS3 MK Fighters!!!

Hi all,

I don't know if theres a thread already like this but I apologies if this is in the wrong area.

Basically this is a thread I created to help others as well as myself to find good MK fighters out there on PS3. So if you think you're good, please feel free to add me as friend on this website and hope we have fun soon when the PSN is back up.

But of course this is not restricted to good players only, anyone else who would like to join me may do so unless you're a spammer which I hope you're not.

I am a fair player looking for fair players to enjoy this game with.

My PSN: Destroyer901

Thanks all who may add me :)

Psn: icykiller

Whenever Sony decides to make up their damn mind.

Feel free to add me.
Average player. Decent.

Since the networks back my psn id is G_Max666 looking forward to playing you guys...I'll be playing pretty much all day

psn, zombie665, lets fight
there should be trmk room up on PSN so we can all join that and beat the living crap out of each other
also expose all the folk who lie out of there arses about there skills on mortal kombat lol