Official PlayStation Network Username Thread

i got a ps3 finally and also mk9 :)))

id: lagrama

Im from central america

Last edited:
i so hate the spamming *****es they anoy me so hard

Wow can't believe ppl are STILL crying about projectile use. Get over it or GTFO. Played SF4 for years and not once did I get accused of being a spammer even though I probably throw 100+ sonic booms in a match as Guile (slow SB is a great setup for throws and combos). On MK9 I get at least 1 msg a day about ppl not low blocking/jumping over Liu Kang's low fireball and just walking into it...

If you're good and don't cry when you lost to a projectile add me: RevzXVX, I prefer 2v2s

tabbernackle92
:cool: It's my username for eveything

I really only do KOTH's now. Don't like doing 1 vs 1 and I never liked Tag.

hey there , European guys..............I have a question for someone who can be kind and help me out
I live in the U.S nd I have MK since the release nd been playing for a while......I met a friend in youtube, he is from the U.K
nd we were trying the other day to play some mk together but when i invited him or he invited me it says that i had to quit the game in order to play, I thought it was like refreshing, so i quit, and then it says i hav to insert the mk disc.......i enter the game again and told him to enter the chaosrealm room he said there wasnt any that there was the netherrealm...so it's pretty weird, since he is in uk and im in us we can't play is there anything we can do? thnks

I had the same problem when me & TaB tried to play.
You two have MK's from different regions.

Not too sure which one of you it is, but tell him to look around his case and see if he can find out.
You do the same, then one of you need to buy the same region MK as the other person.
Then you can play on the same servers.

Not too sure which one of you it is, but tell him to look around his case and see if he can find out.
You do the same, then one of you need to buy the same region MK as the other person.

:laugh: That was some crazy shit, we couldn't even see the lobbies we made.

@titties Agreed :cool: TRMK owns all sites, even facebook and youtube

thank u dude i will try to find a solution (buying a new game tho, is kind of excessive) oh well i thing is nonsense why they do that?

thank u dude i will try to find a solution (buying a new game tho, is kind of excessive) oh well i thing is nonsense why they do that?

Lol I have no idea.
I'm in America but I unknowingly bought a European copy of Mortal Kombat from Gamestop :laugh:

lol that's funny LMFAO!!

For anyone who wants to beat my ass!!
add me: entimecago

MK later??
challenge_accepted_Amazing_Feats_Fails_WIns_Lolz_and_A_Contest-s325x265-158648-535.png

I was visiting another game forum and there was a PSN username thread, but you could only post in it if you had over 100 posts.
I was like :mad: that's lame!

Just another reason why TRMK is THE best gaming site/forum I have ever been a part of. <3

100 POST?? holy crap i wouldnt be able to post anything with that kind of condicions :(

PLAY ME!!!!

<<<<<< I can do many things

I can
1.) Rape
2.) Give a challenge
3.) Teach you how to improve
4.) or play silly random vs random games. and headless kombat.