Official PlayStation Network Username Thread

^At the top right hand corner of the page when on the forums, go to Settings and then "Edit Profile"

And for those too lazy to look to left: XdarksparkX

Sup guys.

I'm really grinding out MK9 hard. Game is soooo ****ing SICK!!! So much fun.

Hit me up on PSN. PSN = devildigimon

Midwest players...where u at??? ^_^

Just looking for some decent players online. I really perfer ppl with MICS, but if ya don't have one it's ok, i'm up for a fight whenever. Feel free to add me, my psn: xN0XiOUs-x

You can find me here: Circuit303

Love playing unorthodox and friendly people, I can take some friendly trash talking too. All just about playing the game and having fun!

See you in Game!

aether99, not the best player in the world...so be gentle!...aww who am i kiding, rip my head off with a fatality when your done at least. its mortal kombat afterall <3

Jorden84

I don't have a TON of time so I've only "mastered" one character. If you wanna fight a solid Sub Zero hit me up I don't take losses personally and love playing equally skilled or better players than myself. I'm 50-19 in ranked games (4 losses were people disconnecting after I won but the glitch gave me the loss and disconnect :( ) after starting out 7-8. Anyways hit me up if you want a non laggy game. :)

I'm looking for a practice partner I thought I was doing okay, but AI and training its nothing like online. So if you live on the West Coast (for good connections, not a bias) please send me a PM or send me an invite. PSN: Spectrality

Feel free to add me. I have this game for both PS3 and 360.

My PSN name is BondJuan.

Feel free to add me, I'm a pretty decent fighter and I'm usually pretty laid back and won't whine if I lose. :D

I mostly main: Raiden, Ermac (needs work though), Smoke, and Sektor.

I'd like to get better with Reptile though, he seems really good just tough to master.

Last edited:
well my PSN is Sh0tGuNBRYAN

i'm no pro player i'm just starting out. but i like to learn from those better than me.

main: johnny cage.

others i use are sonya and mileena.

looking forward to some games. :)

My psn is FreudExplains. Last time I have played Mortal Kombat I was 15, now I am 31 (lololol)
So I am D E S P E R A T E looking for some help. Friendly people who like to talk and play, add me :)

Come one, someone add me already. Need friends on this game!

My psn is FreudExplains. Last time I have played Mortal Kombat I was 15, now I am 31 (lololol)
So I am D E S P E R A T E looking for some help. Friendly people who like to talk and play, add me :)

Come one, someone add me already. Need friends on this game!

I'd love to play with you, gonna add ya right now:)