Official PlayStation Network Username Thread

Re: Looking for friends PS3 no spammers just fun

If anyone wants to play me my PSN is Gurimmjaw. Im hoping to play some good people cause all I been getting is people who don't know how to even play.

If anyone wants to play me my PSN is Gurimmjaw. Im hoping to play some good people cause all I been getting is people who don't know how to even play.

I feel you.
My psn is popnlocker you can add meals gurimmjaw or anyone else for that matter for some good matches (I hope) lol

likewise. well...I've been told I'm one of the best fighters on psn. u can add me if ur up for a challenge. psn: ray908

I feel you.
My psn is popnlocker you can add meals gurimmjaw or anyone else for that matter for some good matches (I hope) lol
Yes im a add some meals too boost my strength lol. I tried adding you but your friendlist is full.

likewise. well...I've been told I'm one of the best fighters on psn. u can add me if ur up for a challenge. psn: ray908

I tried adding you but your friend list is full

Slowrider77 (shitty name because all good ones are already taken) .idk why the **** i choose that i think i based it off of the car from dukes of hazzards or some s***