Official PlayStation Network Username Thread

Re: Looking for good PSN players

If you want some good matches, DCP and Circus are both very strong players.

By the way, there's already a thread for PSN handles. You can use the search button to find it.

Been reading this site for a couple of weeks and decided to join. What's going PSN people's

PSN: GunsTariq

Very interested in learning from high level players out there.

Re: send a request

Maybe later, Bro's on PS3, Y not add me right quick? I'll be on soon, im pretty good, no spam in me :)

PSN: iiAkii.

ID = RubMyTaco

I main Ermac and Sub Zero, but I'm a decent Scorpion player as well. Hit me up if you want to play some friendly games =)

psn:ray908. I main kitana && have been told that I'm one of the best kitana players on psn. ill be happy to prove it. don't worry...I'm not tryin to sound like a ****y douchebag. I show very good sportsmanship...win or lose. strictly friendly battles for me. I hate the sore losers SOOOO much

psn:ray908. I main kitana && have been told that I'm one of the best kitana players on psn. ill be happy to prove it. don't worry...I'm not tryin to sound like a ****y douchebag. I show very good sportsmanship...win or lose. strictly friendly battles for me. I hate the sore losers SOOOO much
Do you spam the fans then go into the x-ray with the fans?

Looking for friends PS3 no spammers just fun

Hi, anyone who plays MK9 for fun and not to spam and say theyre the best, add me, PSN ID rattle_head420, i dont mind big combos or xray, but if you keep spamming projectiles or try to back people to the wall to spam them with combos, go jump off a cliff. It doesnt make you good, it doesnt make you look cool, it shows that you suck at games and only play to brag.

Re: Looking for friends PS3 no spammers just fun

Hi everyone, i suck as MK9, add me, PSN ID rattle_head420, i can't do big combos or xray, and if you keep spamming projectiles or back me to the wall and spam me with combos, i will lose because i don't know how to play the game. It doesn't make you good if you beat me because i suck, it doesnt make you look cool because i suck, it shows that you suck at games if you have to add me to get wins you must not be good enough to win against people that know how to play the game which i don't. So only add me if you also suck and don't play to win because i need some wins :(

Fixed. You're welcome.