take note im adding the following people:
Feli_GP
ZombifiedStalker
JohnMosquerito

add my PSN as well those who dont have it
ZMONEY10202

IDONT HAVE MK9 jus yet but ihave iother games until i get it

Looking for good PSN players

I've been playing mostly on xbox due to my friends using that platform. I am looking to grow my PSN friend list with some good players as I intend to play ps3 almost exclusively now. If anyone would be down please sot me a friend request or post here so I can add you thanks!

Re: Looking for good PSN players

hello sir there are many good players here and i happen to be one of them lol

id Ames32

I try hard to be a good player. My id is multipleman03. You are more than welcome to add me.

every1 add me

ZMONEY10202

if u do add me in the request letter write "trmk"
i will add every1 when i get a chance but if dont jus add me :)

Will start adding here soon. Thanks for the quick replies! I'll be in lab for a bit with kenshi but looking forward to playing with everyone! Keep em coming, my list has plenty of room to grow =D

you can add me, since i only have like 2 friends on ps3 that play this lol. And nobody i know has it on Xbox, everyone else is usually on Black Ops. PSN = DeeEyeSee-K just say you're from TRMK otherwise i usually just ignore adds.

i'm not a good player..i'm just an annoying player so if you want to add me Comboless_PLAYER

I've been playing mostly on xbox due to my friends using that platform. I am looking to grow my PSN friend list with some good players as I intend to play ps3 almost exclusively now. If anyone would be down please sot me a friend request or post here so I can add you thanks!

that would be me. i only use 4 characters though (kano, baraka, noob, jax).

PSN: boX-

My PSN: nazrulio

I'm a scorpion man. I like to think I'm an intermediate level player. Theres this guy called Pedritto whose an absolute boss with every character lol

I fought a person called "Paige's games" today. He's got a mean Mileena!

PSNID: Volatile000 (with 3x zero)

I am an average player but I am sick and tired of spammers online, I want to improve my Kitana and searching for sparring opponents to have good matches for training...Catch you later online guys

Kitana is probes the best poker in the game! Str8 after her jumping uppercut thingy it's impossible to punish her lol